Watford Away Tickets Sold Out

ariotofmyown

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good call ...if they don't sell us enough may as well join the silent end :-)

Was it easy getting a ticket in Watford end ??

I enjoyed hearing Derby singing at Blackpool from beyond the goal ..... they obviously liked the Oyston song .......shame the factual one describing Karl Oyston's dad never materialised :-)

Good call ...if they don't sell us enough may as well join the silent end :-)

Was it easy getting a ticket in Watford end ??

I enjoyed hearing Derby singing at Blackpool from beyond the goal ..... they obviously liked the Oyston song .......shame the factual one describing Karl Oyston's dad never materialised :-)

Yeah, was easy.  Online site, register for customer number and got tickets. I live near Watford so unlikely there would be any address concerns.  Website looked fairly basic so doubt there would be a problem if you lived in Derby.  They might start getting arsey though if they see a boost of tickets sold now ours have sold out.  I'd guess about 100 left on the side stand, then more in their end.

FFS was gonna go to this. Why is our away support so good now? Bring back negative Nige!

Talking of Nigel, has anyone seen how many late goals they have been scoring. A Sheff Utd fan read them out on Guardian Football show the other week. Something like 15 our of last 20 goals have been in the last 15 mins.  His cup record is crazy since he went there too.  He has defo learnt from his time here!

Archived