Watford Away Tickets Sold Out

ariotofmyown

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a word of caution - a few seasons ago a load of QPR fans bought tickets in the home end and the club clocked on to it and started kicking people out. Also, there were pretty robust ticket checks for fans when we played Millwall on Saturday (although that was Millwall). All I can say to people who are buying itckets in the home end is be aware of the fact that the club keeps an eye on it, because nobody wants you to have to travel all the way down from Derby just to be booted out after five minutes.

Thanks aefevans ...... already noticed just now as I tried to order :-(

Sat Nov 22 (3pm) v Derby County: First-time purchasers should please call Watford FC

to be fair to Watford, the whole ground is pretty much sold out !!

Mostly single tickets, odd few 5 or 6 together at back sides of stands behind goals ...... bring it on .....full house should be great atmosphere .....

And can only buy for each other .....my parents live that way ......so could also try a new member, but sense they will say sod off even to new "Watford" fans wishing to attend .......

Just tried to get one and it had just sold out.

I've got one near the halfway line about 10 rows back which will be a much better view.

After been in the Brentford fans on Saturday, that Football Mistress thread is really starting to haunt me.

My mad dad bought us tickets with the home fans last year - no idea why, as the away end hadn't sold out. 

On the plus side this was the game were I utterly mastered the 'restrained celebration' technique. I should've got a medal for the self-control I displayed when Sammon scored the winner.

As it's sold out, I'll probably do the same this year. 

My mad dad bought us tickets with the home fans last year - no idea why, as the away end hadn't sold out. 

On the plus side this was the game were I utterly mastered the 'restrained celebration' technique. I should've got a medal for the self-control I displayed when Sammon scored the winner.

As it's sold out, I'll probably do the same this year. 

The restrained celebration technique is hard, especially if it's an winning goal.  Blending in is easier when the oppo do well though, clapping whilst smiling through your teeth.  I'm sure I've seen real Derby fans do that at home when we've scored.

The restrained celebration technique is hard, especially if it's an winning goal.  Blending in is easier when the oppo do well though, clapping whilst smiling through your teeth.  I'm sure I've seen real Derby fans do that at home when we've scored.

I move to empty seats on front row ..... :-)    As  did at Blackpool as Chris hit the great penno ......could just see me and daughter clapping on TV ......on an admittedly empty row !!

FYI ...despite what Watford website says ....I registered and bought tickets fine ...IT not keeping up with their statements .....designed to TRY and put us off :-)   are seats still in family bit right next to Derby fans ....so careful who you scream abuse at :-)

Archived