Tea, Coffee, Beer, Tramp Juice or Spirits

Day

Tea, Coffee, Beer, Cider or Spirits  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if I only had one choice it would be water - nice clean water obviously . Perrier would do!

Only joking obviously. Bloody bottled water! What a price that is. Did you know Evian is naive spelt backwards.

As I am a pussy cat put me down for a saucer of milk.

It's tea, obviously. Unless you plan to hydrate yourself by consuming loads of fruit you need to drink liquids. Unless you plan to spend the rest of your life pissed or on a constant caffeine high/withdrawal rollercoaster, you're on tea.

It's tea, obviously. Unless you plan to hydrate yourself by consuming loads of fruit you need to drink liquids. Unless you plan to spend the rest of your life pissed or on a constant caffeine high/withdrawal rollercoaster, you're on tea.

It wasn't one of my better threads I'll agree but what's wrong with spending the rest of your life pissed?

It wasn't one of my better threads I'll agree but what's wrong with spending the rest of your life pissed?

You would end up marrying a right munter due to ever present beer goggles. On the plus side you'd never know if you never sobered up.

Archived