Top 3 - bottom 3

nfb

Just for fun, now we have seen how most of the teams who are in the Champ shape up, who's your top 3 and bottom 3.....

Winner gets a years supply of sausage :D

My top 3 - Derby, Norwich, Watford.

Bottom 3 - Blackpool,Brum, Rotherham

I know that January will bring changes, but, thats the key, can you asses the possible changes ?

Will Brum  have the resources to buy players, will Stuart Pearce develop a plan B and get into the top 6 ? Will Steve Evans lose weight in the relegation battle?  :o 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 3: Super Rams, Norwich, Wolves

Bottom 3: Blackpool, Bolton, Birmingham

Based on the Squawka performance statistics, except I can't see Blackpool finishing anything other than bottom:

http://www.squawka.com/football-team-rankings#performance-score#team-stats#football-league-championship|season-2014/2015#0#90#any#any#season#1#all-matches#total#desc#total

Derby, Boro and Norwich top three for me. Think Watford have as much if not more quality than the three of us, but I just don't see how they can find enough consistency with all the instability they've got.

Blackpool, Birmingham and Huddersfield for the bottom three.

Not willing to put any of those six in order though.

Top six in order:

Norwich

Derby

Boro

Ipswich

Watford

Bournemouth

Bottom three - Blackpool, Birmingham and Wigan

Picking the bottom three is much harder. Blackpool and Brum look certainties

But that final spot is tough. Huddersfield and Fulham look rejuvinated after managerial changes and I expect Lennon can get Bolton dogged enough to pick up points.

I can't see anyone from Blackburn upwards going down, even if charlton do go on a slide.

I think Brentford, Rotherham and Millwall have something about them to stay up. Reading and Brighton will be absolutely fine and Leeds United have a good enough squad to turn it around despite their up and down start.

I'm running out of teams now - so I just plumped for Wigan who are massively underachieving and have the hallmarks of an unhappy side with a destructive playoff hangover. They look a mess and are playing like a mess.

Archived