Sam Rush

Mafiabob

Wonder if any other football clubs/associations will be looking at bringing a new Chief Executive in the coming season or two and thinking, look at the job he's doing at Derby....

Might have to get himself to tie down a long term contract.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if any other football clubs/associations will be looking at bringing a new Chief Executive in the coming season or two and thinking, look at the job he's doing at Derby....

Might have to get himself to tie down a long term contract.

If Glick can get scouted for City, Rush must be in a shout for president of the world.

Liked him since day one, always been upfront and honest and was obviously not scared to make big decisions that he thought would take the club forward.

Imagine a nice tidy bonus will await for him when we get promoted.

Doubt he would want to leave, think he sees the bigger picture and that Derby is not just a football club but a community.

That been said I would have said the same about Glick, I suppose it is true that every man has his price.

I agree with you G STAR RAM. DCFC is a community. I actually spoke to Sam Rush at his car and said to him, "Whatever you do Sam, do not leave this Club". I could tell that he was really enjoying his job here and had no intention of going anywhere. He is determined to see Derby succeed. I told him that he had taken the profile of the Club to a totally different level. What came across to me was that he is a genuine fan of the team and that he was excited about the games. It was the night that Jordan Ibe made his debut. When we do get promoted I would rather that people who have turned the Club around get well paid than we buy a

Archived