Ibe

DerbyRam!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think people can say 'no money would get him' or 'he won't be sold at any price'.  Every player has a price. If Liverpool are willing to sell Suarez ..then they'll sell anyone if the price is right.  It's just that.price is so far out of our reach that it renders this topic somewhat pointless. 

Do we have a chance of singing him if we get promoted, looks like he can definately do us a job in the premier league, what do you think?

There is no chance we could sign this lad ! There is too much potential for Liverpool to let him go.

If they were stupid enough to do that then they would be asking big money i think... simply because he is english

I don't think people can say 'no money would get him' or 'he won't be sold at any price'.  Every player has a price. If Liverpool are willing to sell Suarez ..then they'll sell anyone if the price is right.  It's just that.price is so far out of our reach that it renders this topic somewhat pointless.

I agree. I do sincerely hope he bites some Fokker in the last game of his loan spell.

Very true.

Money no object in terms of transfer fee would Ibe want to come to Derby or risk it for a biscuit and stay at Liverpool trying to break through like Sterling has

Well, he'd better start Ibe after those public comments. Pretty clear that barring injury our starting lineup will be:

Grant Forsyth Whitbread Keogh Christie Mascarell Bryson Hughes Ward IBE Martin

The only questions are Shotton over Whitbread (not much chance) Eustace over Omar (50-50) ...  and Dawkins or Russell on the wings (very little chance with Ibe shining and Ward scoring)

With Ibe and Omar in there, the team starts to look pretty damn exciting. Great to see that Roos is so solid too. Couldn't have asked for better outcomes from that cup tie : a win, Roos, shotton, Ibe, a hungry Martin, Russell scoring etc

That has been the real mystery to me !

Bu the Madrid B Team being relegated last season, and memories of Candido Costa in my mind left me admittedly suspicious. The way he sprayed the ball into touch two times vs Rotherham left me very worried. Hence am glad he played well last night ...everyone wanted him to do well ... where as a player close to Madrid's first team you want to see standing out.

I personally think he was played in Madrid's pre season as a mechanism to ensure he got a good loan placement.  Also to get to see him play, but I can't imagine he overly impressed at the level he would need to at Madrid.

It is worth remembering a different type player, but Bueno from Spain got gradually worse as teams got used to how to play him ...

Mascarell seems to at least be getting better

Madrid must have had 15-20 players on World Cup duty, maybe he was playing while they were on holiday or going through their preseason?

Well, he'd better start Ibe after those public comments. Pretty clear that barring injury our starting lineup will be:

Grant Forsyth Whitbread Keogh Christie Mascarell Bryson Hughes Ward IBE Martin

The only questions are Shotton over Whitbread (not much chance) Eustace over Omar (50-50) ...  and Dawkins or Russell on the wings (very little chance with Ibe shining and Ward scoring)

With Ibe and Omar in there, the team starts to look pretty damn exciting. Great to see that Roos is so solid too. Couldn't have asked for better outcomes from that cup tie : a win, Roos, shotton, Ibe, a hungry Martin, Russell scoring etc

Barring injuries we'd have Thorne playing haha. 

Archived