Ibe

DerbyRam!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is absolutely not a prayer of us signing him permanently...not at any price.

I have close links to his old man ... many scousers, and many around the actual club itself are saying that they would have him in Liverpool's first team RIGHT NOW. The word is, that Sterling has got nothing on the kid. Ibe will, in time, prove to be absolute dynamite.

I've been talking for a very long time about this kid with plenty of people on the football scene. He is guaranteed to play for England. 

Make the most of him whilst he is here. It will be an exciting ride.

I was sitting there at the match last night wondering how long it would be before this thread would be started.

Some players are sent out on loan to get players off the wage bill and they would be sold at the drop of a hat (Whitbread last season, Best)

Some players are sent out on loan to get players playing experience and it would take ridiculous offers to prise them away if at all (Osman, Wisdom, Bamford, Mascarell, Ibe)

I really do not think it is that hard to distinguish between the two categories most of the time.

I really want to see him in the starting 11, he made a real difference last time and has explosive pace with exquisite ball control and great balance just needs to get the rest of the team on his wavelength, I think he will link up well with Martin as he is also a forward thinker and will find the spaces for Ibe to play him in !! Could be what we are missing with Thorne being out he was a main supplier for Martin last season !

No chance. Sterling is already England's best player, and Ibe is predicted for at least that level. Liverpool would want huge amounts of money, and he wouldn't want to leave.

Our best hope is to get promoted and sign him on loan again but even that is unlikely.

I was sitting there at the match last night wondering how long it would be before this thread would be started.

Some players are sent out on loan to get players off the wage bill and they would be sold at the drop of a hat (Whitbread last season, Best)

Some players are sent out on loan to get players playing experience and it would take ridiculous offers to prise them away if at all (Osman, Wisdom, Bamford, Mascarell, Ibe)

I really do not think it is that hard to distinguish between the two categories most of the time.

Thorne ?

Yeah he showed flashes of brilliance, but then I forgot he was still playing for about 30 minutes of the second half. Is he so good that we can afford to carry him like that every week?

Did you notice why. It was because with the first half too, we did not get the ball to him. We, like with Hughes should be looking to get the ball to him at every opportunity. He is a threat every time. 

Archived