Derby County v Reading

PrivateDerby

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem to write 90% of the comments on  that thread mate. How's the site coming along membership-wise. Getting much traction? As you can probably tell, i spend more time observing than contributing but have my moments.

It might look like that, but it's not! Our crowd sometimes don't get inspired before match day itself, but then we have pages and pages of comments!

It's a good chance to give both Omar and Ibe the chance to stake a claim for the first team IMO.

It's a must that they both start, for me. Mascarell needs a full 90 minutes against what is a good Championship side in order prove that he is capable of a more regular place in the side. As much as I like Eustace, I want to see the Real Madrid wonderkid live up to the hype and play every game. Well, every game until 'the man' comes back into the fray.

Reading FC Official Site

Key info for tonight's game

Derby County vs Reading
Tuesday 23rd September, 7.45pm
Capital One Cup
The iPro Stadium

Team News

Reading: Defender Stephen Kelly continued his road to recovery after playing 60 minutes for the Royals under-21s against Bolton Wanderers on Monday, while Adam Federici and Michael Hector will be hoping to feature in tonight

1. See if Shotton can play his self proclaimed best position of centre back.

2. See if Mascarell can beef up his game play a mature role. (Cut out the Hollywood passes and actually tackle and dictate).

3. See Simon Dawkins for 90mins in a central role.

4. See Ibe for a full 90mins.

...................................Grant..............................

Christie...............Keogh..............Shotton..........Forsyth

.................................Mascarell..................................

..............Dawkins.........................Bryson

............Russell.............Best..................Ibe

Subs: Roos - Whitbread - Hughes - Bryson - Martin - Ward - Calero

I'd love that.

Archived