Handiest Rams Player to get 'stuck in' for F*rest games

robglosta

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martyn Khull absolutely destroyed Pearce at the City Ground kicking h all over the place as and when he could.

Best if all was when MK in the centre of the park smashed "Psycho???" with a full right elbow across the nose putting him flat on his arse.

Pearce jumped up to have a go and realised it was Khull standing over him grunting like the 'corvonia bull' at which point he absolutely **** himself and did an about face.

Psycho my arse TRULY AN EPIC MOMENT!!

Bryson, Ward, Hendrick and Buxton in recent years have made a big impact on the games. 

Buxton's performances at the City Ground over the last few visits have been nothing short of incredible - another reason why he's a cult hero. 

In fact, in Buxton's five matches vs Forest, the Jack Hobbs goal is the only one he has conceded, and watching it again, it's Forsyth daydreaming that's caused that, and in his reaction he knows it. 

Anyway, Jake Buxton's due a bad one then...  :ph34r: 

Martyn Khull absolutely destroyed Pearce at the City Ground kicking h all over the place as and when he could.

Best if all was when MK in the centre of the park smashed "Psycho???" with a full right elbow across the nose putting him flat on his arse.

Pearce jumped up to have a go and realised it was Khull standing over him grunting like the 'corvonia bull' at which point he absolutely **** himself and did an about face.

Psycho my arse TRULY AN EPIC MOMENT!!

Kuhl was a bit of a beast wasn't he? He defo did Physco that day.

Hero or Legend? :D

Wardy. Look at the footage after the first goal in March. The Derby players are celebrating Bryson's opener near the division between fans. They're all looking towards the Derby fans, except Wardy, who runs over and immediately stares down the Forest fans.

Bryson started that by running over and shushing them all. Bucko and Keogh have to end up pushing them away from the crowd.

One of my favourite celebrations of all time.

Gotta be Bryson  Ward  Bucko, 

Luv Wardys goal, when one of their players was down feigning injury.

After he scored the camera flashes to NC and you can tell he's thinking

F***  me, we have to play to the ref dont we!!

Wasn't that Chris Cohen 'Feigning' the injury he was out for like a year after that game

Wasn't that Chris Cohen 'Feigning' the injury he was out for like a year after that game

Cohen was badly injured in the game for them (no blame attached to anyone) and the same for Barker for us. Bucko's last-minute winner, the Atwell game and Miles' goals, Blackwell's sending off, the ridiculous sending off of Fielding (never a foul in my view - he couldn't possibly get out of the way) but still winning with 10 men and so on. Certainly always full of incident - even if the football's sometimes dire, no wonder the cameras are there again.

From the current team, I think this is Bryson's moment to return to the limelight. Hopefully Martin can celebrate his new contract in goal-scoring style too...

Archived