how much was that ref paid?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That ref is ****.  Why Martin got booked? He was only trying to get the ball of Ipswich player because Ipswich player doing time wasting grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not the refs fault we were poor today.

No it wasn't but the blame for a totally pathetic, sub-standard refereeing performance lies firmly at his door. The East Stand official was just as inept. This was a professional match and the officials were like a bunch of amateurs!

That ref is ****.  Why Martin got booked? He was only trying to get the ball of Ipswich player because Ipswich player doing time wasting grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He grab the guy and then pushed him. Just handbags but a definite booking.

I am not being baised mate I saw what happen.it was clear he broight hendrick down and was a very dangouse I was not the whole east stand went up in protest.

Well the whole east stand was wrong then. Just watched the highlights and he isn't touched, just stumbled.

Well the whole east stand was wrong then. Just watched the highlights and he isn't touched, just stumbled.

Maybe he wasnt touched by the last challenge but ge definitelt got his foot clipped just before if which put him off balance. Foul in the box and it should have been a penalty

Having seen this live I thought this, and now having seen the highlights on FLS, what about the handball after wards strike towards the end. That blatantly looked like he controlled it with the top of his arm and let it roll down his arm from there.

Referee was definitely a knob of the highest order.

By comparison the ref against Fulham was great. Let the game flow, didn't pull it back when he didn't need to (and ultimately key us score 5 goals).

I think the frustrations with the referee yesterday permeated through the crowd and the players, and I honestly think that frustration showed in the performance. It's amazing how much a bad reffing performance can affect a team, not only in unjust, game changing decisions, but in the whole mentality of the team, I really think it made a difference.

Having seen this live I thought this, and now having seen the highlights on FLS, what about the handball after wards strike towards the end. That blatantly looked like he controlled it with the top of his arm and let it roll down his arm from there.

Referee was definitely a knob of the highest order.

By comparison the ref against Fulham was great. Let the game flow, didn't pull it back when he didn't need to (and ultimately key us score 5 goals).

I think the frustrations with the referee yesterday permeated through the crowd and the players, and I honestly think that frustration showed in the performance. It's amazing how much a bad reffing performance can affect a team, not only in unjust, game changing decisions, but in the whole mentality of the team, I really think it made a difference.

We're gonna get this. We have gone from underdogs to favourites so weak willed refs will give decisions based on on what they think should happen rather than what they see.

Hendrick was taken out, it was obvious in real time and more so when you  watch it again. Its cost us 2 points yet there's note we can do about it.

We need to concentrate on playing our passing game. Everything else will fall into place then and biased, cheating, useless, gumptard refs won't matter.

the referee destroyed the game, Hendrick was fouled, he was lying on the ground injured not moving and the ref said play on for a good 2 minutes. Ipswich took advantage of the ref giving them everything.

He booked one of their players for not giving us the ball back and then let two others do the same thing towards the end but booked Martin instead.

Hopefully the report Derby send to the FL will reflect his poor performance.

I know we can't blame the ref, its upto the team to get the result, but he never gave us a chance

We're gonna get this. We have gone from underdogs to favourites so weak willed refs will give decisions based on on what they think should happen rather than what they see.

Hendrick was taken out, it was obvious in real time and more so when you  watch it again. Its cost us 2 points yet there's note we can do about it.

We need to concentrate on playing our passing game. Everything else will fall into place then and biased, cheating, useless, gumptard refs won't matter.

Rather like Martin's sending off at Burnley last year :angry: :angry: :angry:

Interesting he (Eddie Ilderton) did our defeat at Ipswich last year too, when I recall RD having a good moan about him.

Overall done us 9 times and we have won a grand total of 0!!!

drew 4 and lost 5 (inc. cup games)

http://www.worldfootball.net/referee_summary/eddie-ilderton/derby-county/4/

That was the game when mick McCarthy shouted at the ref at half time and when they came out for the second half he gave them a free kick for nearly every challenge made (admittedly, I am basing that on radio Derby's somewhat biased commentary). That loss was a game we should have won easily and seriously dented our automatic hopes.

At the time I thought that this is where our manager needs to work on the referee and ensure he is not being swayed by the opposition rather than heading straight to the changing room at half time. On that day the ref was quite clearly influenced by mick McCarthy and it sounds like that hasn't changed. Well done Mick McCarthy.

Archived