Nicholson casting doubt on German CB rumour

Tombo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit rough if he has been banned. I think the least that the mods should do is put it to Rush at the next QandA session.

I know a lot of the squad have just joined a Derby golf club and I am hoping to get #ITK at some point. Wouldn't want to get banned for it though!

Sorry, just seen its temporary. Should still put it to Rush

A bit rough if he has been banned. I think the least that the mods should do is put it to Rush at the next QandA session.

I know a lot of the squad have just joined a Derby golf club and I am hoping to get #ITK at some point. Wouldn't want to get banned for it though!

Sorry, just seen its temporary. Should still put it to Rush

If he agreed to be banned at the time if he didn't come in I don't see the issue.

Ban him, it's what he wanted. Referred to only seeing his source at a certain away game, wouldn't confirm which one this was, yet his OP said he'd been told this at an under 21 game against Arsenal.

Second time he's been caught Bs-ing in a few weeks.

Surely banning people should be an absolute last resort? It reminds me of the old Ramzone board when a wrong word about Ramstrust was punishable with a lifetime ban and a public flogging. Message boards and twitter are full of bullshit, unfounded speculation and half truths, why should this one be any different? Most of the stuff from journalists is no better.

Surely banning people should be an absolute last resort? It reminds me of the old Ramzone board when a wrong word about Ramstrust was punishable with a lifetime ban and a public flogging. Message boards and twitter are full of bullshit, unfounded speculation and half truths, why should this one be any different? Most of the stuff from journalists is no better.

Because he agreed to it, he said that if the German CB didn't sign then Daveo could ban him. Most of the time this sort of baseless crap gets ignored but he agreed to the ban.

Archived