Nicholson casting doubt on German CB rumour

Tombo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to make a joke out of something you took very seriously buddy. No point in lying about transfers, just annoys people mate

You said a German CB is 100% joining Derby county. A German CB is not joining Derby county. You lied. If you had said "an interest" - different story

That's unfair mate... to the best of his knowledge it was the truth...

It's not a lie if with the benefit of 20:20 hindsight it doesn't happen.

That's unfair mate... to the best of his knowledge it was the truth...

It's not a lie if with the benefit of 20:20 hindsight it doesn't happen.

I'm 99% sure he wasn't told anything. Wum and an attention seeker, so he's getting exactly what he wants. I'll keep quiet

What...not even Rusty trusties in Rusty?

I don't care, I'm still keeping the faith, even if the big man has turned on himself as well as everyone else.

Dast ist nicht a problem, still time yet.

Haha. You're my favourite poster...

Honestly, I think a German CB will sign, whether it's loan or permanent... I'm not sure.

This is a classic win-win situation.

If Rusty's right, we get a new German CB - either one for the future or somebody who can be in the first team side. Plus we'll have a bit of deadline day excitement.

If Rusty's wrong, Daveo gets to ban him and we have a bit of post-deadline day excitement as he tries to return to the forum under the guise of a new member (which, I must admit, sounds rather dodgy  :D ) before being banned again.

Will he or won't he? No I won't ban him.

I don't know if Rusty is wumming or was told this information and he was passing it on in good faith as he trusted his source, I don't see how anyone can say for sure either way.

When you add this to the seeing Leon Best at Moor Farm which he later retracted saying he wanted to spice things up I know what I will be thinking if he comes out with something again.

My advice to Rusty would be if you believe you know something again say what you know and leave it at that, the attention seeking and taking this rumour into all other threads did you no favours at all.

On the Leon Best thing, have a read of the boy that cried wolf.

Why would Rusty abuse our trusty? 

I'm willing to wager on Steve Bloomer's busty

That a German CB will sign, surely he musty

And if it should prove Adam is a liar of lusty

Then he should be banned, and his profile with turn dusty.

Uttoxram eat your heart out. THAT. That, is poetry. 

Will he or won't he? No I won't ban him.

I don't know if Rusty is wumming or was told this information and he was passing it on in good faith as he trusted his source, I don't see how anyone can say for sure either way.

When you add this to the seeing Leon Best at Moor Farm which he later retracted saying he wanted to spice things up I know what I will be thinking if he comes out with something again.

My advice to Rusty would be if you believe you know something again say what you know and leave it at that, the attention seeking and taking this rumour into all other threads did you no favours at all.

On the Leon Best thing, have a read of the boy that cried wolf.

This is the Boy Who Cried Wolf... German CB to sign... Just wondering whether we will dip into loan market for him?

Archived