Nicholson casting doubt on German CB rumour

Tombo

So, what are we all doing tomorrow to mark the day of our exciting new arrival? I'm going Kraut krazy!

I'm taking the day off work. I've bought a German flag for a tenner off ebay (hope it arrives in time), and I'll paint another two on my cheeks - it will look good for the cameras. I say cameras because I'm driving up from Kettering to Moor Farm to greet our season's saviour along with a few others from the Rams' faithful, so look out for me in the background of SSN.

Mum's sending me up with a packed lunch of Bratwurst and Appel Strudel. Might even sneak in a Hofmeister.

So excited, got a feeling German CB will be the new Stimac.

See you there Rusty. How will I spot you mate?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, what are we all doing tomorrow to mark the day of our exciting new arrival? I'm going Kraut krazy!

I'm taking the day off work. I've bought a German flag for a tenner off ebay (hope it arrives in time), and I'll paint another two on my cheeks - it will look good for the cameras. I say cameras because I'm driving up from Kettering to Moor Farm to greet our season's saviour along with a few others from the Rams' faithful, so look out for me in the background of SSN.

Mum's sending me up with a packed lunch of Bratwurst and Appel Strudel. Might even sneak in a Hofmeister.

So excited, got a feeling German CB will be the new Stimac.

See you there Rusty. How will I spot you mate?

Rusty will be the one wearing new Colne

Its frightening - the power of the internet. One person posts that his cousin's aunty twice removed has heard from a bloke who grooms her pet dog that a guy he met on holiday (who sells pies at Pride Park) knows for a fact that we are signing a German defender and the next thing you know it goes viral and becomes' the German centre half rumour'.

Its frightening - the power of the internet. One person posts that his cousin's aunty twice removed has heard from a bloke who grooms her pet dog that a guy he met on holiday (who sells pies at Pride Park) knows for a fact that we are signing a German defender and the next thing you know it goes viral and becomes' the German centre half rumour'.

What flavour pies?

"Derby County interested in Wolfsburg defender Robin Knoche" - www.derbyrumours.co.uk

...although a little suspiciously it also mentions a "German Centre Back" quite a lot. I wonder if young Rusty has been seeking attention elsewhere?

One of Mac's former clubs. Maybe Rusty is his agent

Archived