Nicholson casting doubt on German CB rumour

Tombo

As much as banning is for the extreme, Rusty agreed to it. Plus, it was getting dam annoying, appearing on every thread. And not just by posters using it as a joke, Rusty himself would appear reminding us all if it had been 10 mins when no one had mentioned him. Daveo, do what you will

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as banning is for the extreme, Rusty agreed to it. Plus, it was getting dam annoying, appearing on every thread. And not just by posters using it as a joke, Rusty himself would appear reminding us all if it had been 10 mins when no one had mentioned him. Daveo, do what you will

Exactly why I muted him, he's unbanned already, just unable to post for a bit

• 1 month later...

What is the current position regarding Adam Rusty 15? Is he still banned? If so, how long will it be till he will be re admitted? I have to say that I quite miss the majority of his imput. Surely tyhis has gone on long enough.

There is no current position It was for a day as he kept trolling the transfer deadline day threads, so not sure where you are coming from on "this has gone on long enough". Maybe he has no interest in coming back

What is the current position regarding Adam Rusty 15? Is he still banned? If so, how long will it be till he will be re admitted? I have to say that I quite miss the majority of his imput. Surely tyhis has gone on long enough.

I don't think he's ever been banned (edit: ok, Daveo clobbered him for a day). The clue is, if you look under his avatar, it would say 'Banned' if he was - and it doesn't.

Probably just sloped off because he was wrong.

Rusty was 100% wrong, we all knew about Jordon Ibe as he was linked for a little while before Rusty told us. That German CB i'm LOLing at him for that rumour just LOL. He seems quiet on twitter funny that.

Rusty, is that you?

He has reached puberty, and is probably honing his masturbating skills. Masturbating and being Centre Backs - two things Germans are ruthlessly effective at doing.

He has reached puberty, and is probably honing his masturbating skills. Masturbating and being Centre Backs - two things Germans are ruthlessly effective at doing.

Bit surprised that masturbating isn't converted to sausaging. Apologies to those who are easily offended.

Archived