Rams game on TV in the US

USA Rams fan

It was good to watch The Rams vs Fulham game today on TV in the US. BeIN Sports carried the game. I was surprised there were quite a few empty seats especially in the corner which was really bare. The fans that were there really seemed into the game. Any reason for so many empty seats? I might be in the area in a few months on business and can't wait to watch a match live.

The Rams looked pretty good. Hopefully they can keep it up and receive automatic promotion this year. Fulham has fallen terribly. It's hard to believe they were in the Premier last year.

COYR

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was good to watch The Rams vs Fulham game today on TV in the US. BeIN Sports carried the game. I was surprised there were quite a few empty seats especially in the corner which was really bare. The fans that were there really seemed into the game. Any reason for so many empty seats? I might be in the area in a few months on business and can't wait to watch a match live.

The Rams looked pretty good. Hopefully they can keep it up and receive automatic promotion this year. Fulham has fallen terribly. It's hard to believe they were in the Premier last year.

COYR

Yeah last home Derby games I went to was four years ago but I hope to get to at least two this season.

Fulham are a good club with a proud history and a historic ground. When full it can generate a good atmosphere and I like it for its quirkiness.

But they are suffering from new owners, relegation, new manager - the third in a matter of months, which is always a sign of a club in internal strife - an almost complete clear out and change of playing staff and a lack of confidence, plus some off field over confidence about the prospects of promotion. We have seen similar things in the past at Derby.

I don't think they were too bad yesterday. Without ever really opening us up they had periods of good possession and played some neat football. It was a good, even game for a long time. 5-1 flattered us a little though we took our goals well and they collapsed in the last 15 minutes. They need some more experience to help their younger players, experience we now have.

I heard the founder of BelN Sports is a right knob!!!

You do realise that you just called the whole Al Jazeera network (linked with Hamas) a knob? While you might turn their attention away from Gaza and achieve world peace, I would not like our promotion challenge sidetracked due to a Jihad against the Rams!

Moral of the story is, be careful who you call a knob.

You do realise that you just called the whole Al Jazeera network (linked with Hamas) a knob? While you might turn their attention away from Gaza and achieve world peace, I would not like our promotion challenge sidetracked due to a Jihad against the Rams!

Moral of the story is, be careful who you call a knob.

Like Harry 'ball face' redknapp

Archived