Derby County v Fulham

PrivateDerby

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I said I wanted 5 and I got it!

Two goals in a minute. Twice! Magnificent Rams! So glad Ed mentioned it was broadcast into Australia. Thoroughly enjoyed that. And the best part was that, at 1-1, it could've gone either way. But we just went up a gear or two.

A powerful statement indeed!

Final: Derby 5 Fulham 1. :D

I know this was only our fifth match this season, but by far the best we have played so far.  We finally played with some enthusiasm and creativity on the wings.  Ward was top-notch today and best player on the pitch easily.  We didn't play so much dang hoofball as our previous few games and just did the things that we are good at.  I could not be happier with our performance and the only 'negative' is the lack of focus on their goal and not pushing in the first half as much as the second half.

Eustace did a masterful job today imo and I can see him starting their next game as well.  You could tell how relieved both Martin and Dawkins were to score and hopefully that will get their confidence level back and they will continue playing as well as we all know they can.  When other fans look at this score they will see that Derby is back.  Couldn't be prouder of the squad today and let's keep it up you Rams!

Motm: Ward

Team Performance: 9.5/10.

Fulham is a very poor team tbh and even though it is still very early in the season I see no way they can compete for a playoff sport or even mid-table unless something drastic happens within their squad. It also has to be bye-bye for Felix.

Two goals in a minute. Twice! Magnificent Rams! So glad Ed mentioned it was broadcast into Australia. Thoroughly enjoyed that. And the best part was that, at 1-1, it could've gone either way. But we just went up a gear or two.

A powerful statement indeed!

No. Just no. After their goal there was only one winner.

Time to light the cigars.

Flawless display as far as i'm concerned.

Just the statement we wanted to send out to the rest of the division.

When we click ... nobody can cope with us.

Where are all the whinging tossers I had to listen to at Charlton now?

Hardly flawless. First half we were strangely quiet. But to turn it on like that shows we are a class above. Totally concur with you that no one can match us when we click.

And it almost looked like we clicked at will....

Great result but before I get carried away I thought Fulham were dreadful and could be possible relegation candidates if things stay as they are.

The last 10 minutes just shows why Hughes should be playing in one of the more advanced roles and not in the defensive midfield role. Bryson and Hendrick weren't fantastic and I'd be tempted to drop one of them in place of Hughes and maybe bring in Mascarell if he can't hack 3 x 90 minutes in a week.

Fulham as I said overall is a poor 'team' but have some decent players all on their own.  However, it just seems Magath has no clue on what to do with this squad and if I were a Fulham fan you would have to think they feel he needs to be sacked to get a new perspective within the team.  Also, four games and still no goals for McCormack :lol:

Fulham as I said overall is a poor 'team' but have some decent players all on their own.  However, it just seems Magath has no clue on what to do with this squad and if I were a Fulham fan you would have to think they feel he needs to be sacked to get a new perspective within the team.  Also, four games and still no goals for McCormack :lol:

Malky Mackay is available.

bet they regret scoring against us now :)

back to the 'which two to play in cm dilemma' again, eustace definitely for dm next game

To be fair Eustace did nothing wrong last season, just ran out of steam due to age etc.

Plus a young upstart called George was found via the loan market and proved a class above every other Defensive Midfielder outside the prem.

So truth be told Eustace deserved his place in the side even before today IMO

Archived