Mason Bennett loan updates

Srg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great to see.

Caught my first glimpse of the lad a couple of seasons ago away at Palace ... I echo what the Bradford fan was saying, and no doubt what everyone back home is saying ... gave experienced campaigners headaches, and showed no fear.

Nuture this one ... he will be a star.

Obviously I'm delighted to see him score, but I'd rather he started and didn't score. Even at Championship and maybe even Premireship level, he's a very good impact sub (just ask Cole and Cresswell), but he just can't seem to do it when he starts. He needs to learn how best to use his attributes when the opposition aren't yet tired and weary.

This will boost his confidence no end though, hopefully he will get the starts. Yes, I know he started on Saturday before anybody says.

Obviously I'm delighted to see him score, but I'd rather he started and didn't score. Even at Championship and maybe even Premireship level, he's a very good impact sub (just ask Cole and Cresswell), but he just can't seem to do it when he starts. He needs to learn how best to use his attributes when the opposition aren't yet tired and weary.

This will boost his confidence no end though, hopefully he will get the starts. Yes, I know he started on Saturday before anybody says.

What the hell are you talking about??  :huh:

What the hell are you talking about?? :huh:

As I said, he struggles to make an impact when he starts. For his own development, I'd rather he start games for them but had less of an impact, learn how to be effective from the start of games rather than taking advantage of tired defenders.

As I said, he struggles to make an impact when he starts. For his own development, I'd rather he start games for them but had less of an impact, learn how to be effective from the start of games rather than taking advantage of tired defenders.

Yeah but to say you'd rather he started and didn't score is madness.

Goals = Confidence- and it's a confidence game, especially for strikers.

Archived