Mason Bennett loan updates

Srg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well to be there he never been given a chance to play in fact positoin he showed ashley cole of chelsea right up beat him time and time again.

Sick of hearing people saying this. He made him look like an idiot maybe once or twice, not "time and time again".

1) Do you happen to remember the result of that game? And how many goals did Mason score or assist in, considering that's his main job?

2) We can't throw him into the team until he's ready. You can't afford to have passengers when you're mounting a promotion campaign.

I rate the lad, he's very, very talented but SLOW DOWN. If it was up to some of you lot we'd be playing a front 3 of Mason Bennett, Kwame Thomas and Ivan sodding Calero. Give the young players time to develop and don't get carried away and give them too much, too soon.

Best place for Mason at this stage in his career is out on loan, playing against people who are 10 years his senior, if not more.

We know he has the talent - I'm thinking of the Ipswich 4-4 draw where his running caused their defence so many problems in the second half. But what he doesn't have is the experience and the footballing brain to learn when to run and when to hang back. He simply isn't going to get that in our U21s.

He will be a big, big player for us in our future, I have no doubts about that. But give him time. The way our fans are turning on Dawkins, can you imagine what it would do to his confidence if that happened to an 18 year old lad?

Sick of hearing people saying this. He made him look like an idiot maybe once or twice, not "time and time again".

1) Do you happen to remember the result of that game? And how many goals did Mason score or assist in, considering that's his main job?

2) We can't throw him into the team until he's ready. You can't afford to have passengers when you're mounting a promotion campaign.

I rate the lad, he's very, very talented but SLOW DOWN. If it was up to some of you lot we'd be playing a front 3 of Mason Bennett, Kwame Thomas and Ivan sodding Calero. Give the young players time to develop and don't get carried away and give them too much, too soon.

This. Exactly this.

He definitely murdered him more than twice

Archived