Derby in talks with Blackburn over loan deal for Leon Best - Owen Bradley

-JW-

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will he be good back up - not really

is he better than sammon - no

would he improve us - no

Ok at Coventry, poor at newcastle, poor at Blackburn, poor injury record, if he signs I'll support him and wish him well, but kind of hoped we'd be aiming higher.

Im sorry. But if you think Connor Sammon is a better footballer than Leon Best then id really have to question your eyesight and football knowledge.

All moaning that he's got a lazy attitude and is a t i t.... Ever heard of giving someone a second chance? Looks like we have with the McDonald lad we signed yesterday regarding his naughty off the field antics. Disrupt the squad? PAH!

I think he'd be good on loan good backup for Martin both strong players and as I here he wants to come to derby and work under SM which to me shows a willingness to learn and improve he knows to get a starting place he'd have to work dam hard and to be fair he wont just want to warm the bench so I can't see him coming with a big time attitude he has more to prove to us than we do to him but not heard weather he's coming or not.

I think he'd be good on loan good backup for Martin both strong players and as I here he wants to come to derby and work under SM which to me shows a willingness to learn and improve he knows to get a starting place he'd have to work dam hard and to be fair he wont just want to warm the bench so I can't see him coming with a big time attitude he has more to prove to us than we do to him but not heard weather he's coming or not.

I hope you take a breath from time to time when you are typing.

Im sorry. But if you think Connor Sammon is a better footballer than Leon Best then id really have to question your eyesight and football knowledge.

I didn't say Sammon was better, just that I don't think Best is a particular improvement. He will no doubt be costing us a fair whack, I hope we get value out of it.

All moaning that he's got a lazy attitude and is a t i t.... Ever heard of giving someone a second chance? Looks like we have with the McDonald lad we signed yesterday regarding his naughty off the field antics. Disrupt the squad? PAH!

I suppose it is quite funny the way that people worry that 1 bad attitude will affect 30 good attitudes, but don't consider that 30 good attitudes could have a positive influence on 1 bad attitude

I suppose it is quite funny the way that people worry that 1 bad attitude will affect 30 good attitudes, but don't consider that 30 good attitudes could have a positive influence on 1 bad attitude

How dare you come on this forum,and talk sensible

Hang your head in shame man !

Quite correct! People, including myself in the past, have indulged in a negative frenzy.... Top post.

Archived