Derby in talks with Blackburn over loan deal for Leon Best - Owen Bradley

-JW-

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sammon did win us 4 points with goals against Watford and Boro. A few more like that and he would have had a fairly decent season for a back-up.

Clutching at straws there my friend. Ive seen that Boro goal a few times and still have no idea how it went in.

Sammon is about as much use as a drum kit to Anne Frank.

Clutching at straws there my friend. Ive seen that Boro goal a few times and still have no idea how it went in.

Fair enough with the Boro goal. The Watford goal was well taken though and an important win for us (albeit a toe poke).

He chases and harries well when we're under the cosh a bit so he does has his uses. Unfortunately, those uses aren't very useful for us.

I wouldn't mind Best coming in. He's got PL experience and with our creative play i'm sure he'll pop up with a few for us.

If we do secure Best it would suggest,more than ever, that the writing is on the wall for C.S. Not sure we could justify having Sammons wages on the bench as well as any portion of Bests reported wages.

worded as if we're giving Anne frank Connor Sammon

Like all of Mackworth's posts it's not his work. This time it's from Viz magazine.

Not nice and not clever either then. Mackworth know your place and ask your Derby contact whether they have noticed anyone of Leon Best's description at the club in the last 48 hours. Based on comments on this forum he appears to be black, hefty and slow, walks with a limp and carries a wallet the size of a suitcase.

Archived