Derby in talks with Blackburn over loan deal for Leon Best - Owen Bradley

-JW-

Sammon try's his hardest, always give 100% and for that reason he gets my backing every time he runs on the pitch in a Derby shirt.

There's only 1 time I've ever not backed one of our players and that was Bywater after he pulled that injury stunt just to p1ss Clough off at the expense of all Derby fans.

I'm looking forward to the day when Sammon shoots/scores with a fine crisp shot that is neither scuffed/poked or sliced.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is that supposed to mean?

I was responding to Anag Ram whose comments in part led me to think he had a "job for life" entitlement and that mediocrity was acceptable. In my experience all traits of time served PSEs. Thank you Anag Ram for your reply, and I was never trying to suggest you were a bad person.

For the record, and before I am bombarded by our card carrying members, I don't consider time served PSEs bad people either. Wouldn't want to employ any though.

In respect of Conor, can we all please get a bit of perspective. Conor is a human being yes, and he will have feelings sure, and he might come on this forum just perhaps, and he might think i-Ram and others on here are beastly people, but at the end of each week he probably comes to the conclusion that he can put up with a few keyboard warriors thinking he is a bit **** and then goes about considering how he might usefully spend his

I was responding to Anag Ram whose comments in part led me to think he had a "job for life" entitlement and that mediocrity was acceptable. In my experience all traits of time served PSEs. Thank you Anag Ram for your reply, and I was never trying to suggest you were a bad person.

For the record, and before I am bombarded by our card carrying members, I don't consider time served PSEs bad people either. Wouldn't want to employ any though.

In respect of Conor, can we all please get a bit of perspective. Conor is a human being yes, and he will have feelings sure, and he might come on this forum just perhaps, and he might think i-Ram and others on here are beastly people, but at the end of each week he probably comes to the conclusion that he can put up with a few keyboard warriors thinking he is a bit **** and then goes about considering how he might usefully spend his

Conor Sammon isn't very good at football and he's an even worse fit for our team. Saying that is ok, otherwise what is a football forum for? I agree that things shouldn't get personal but I haven't seen any comments that are.

Saying Conor Sammon is **** does not mean he's a bad person. On the contrary, most are fairly complementary of his character and impact on the squad.

Arrogant cnut

Arrogant - sometimes

Cnut - sometimes

Confrontational - sometimes

Pi$$ taker - often

Hypocrite - rarely if I can help it.

You see RamNut you thought Archie's original post was well said, and "post of the year". And I respect Archie's views and indeed yours too. But it does trouble me a little that you come on a forum like this and think it a bit poor that some of us might think a Rams player is a bit **** and this is no place for such freedom of expression, but then you tell a lifetime Rams fan that he is that nasty 4 letter word.

I do hope Conor is reading this today; it might be a bit of light relief for him.

Don't let my colleagues or stakeholders down though through incompetence.

How do you know?

And who then is incompetent? The player or the man responsible for picking him?

Anyway, lets not let this thread digress into arguments and name calling, we are all essentially on the same side. In summary, you think he is **** so therefore deserving of being called so openly and whilst I don't think he's the best player to play for us, feel as though a little bit more respect should be shown on a forum towards a player who gives his all when wearing the black and white. We will never veer from these stand points so not worth discussing it any further.

Sammon try's his hardest, always give 100% and for that reason he gets my backing every time he runs on the pitch in a Derby shirt.

There's only 1 time I've ever not backed one of our players and that was Bywater after he pulled that injury stunt just to p1ss Clough off at the expense of all Derby fans.

I'm looking forward to the day when Sammon shoots/scores with a fine crisp shot that is neither scuffed/poked or sliced.

Not bothered how he scores as long as he does, that's good enough for me. When we look back in years to come it will just say Sammon 1, it won't say Sammon 1.... But it went in via a deflection off his Knee, his face hit the bar and went in off his arse whilst celebrating!!

It should be remembered that keepers are trained to stop crisply struck shots. It's the slices, scuffs, divots and deflections that cause them problems! It's all part of Conor's natural football genius.

My mind is too naive to comprehend the genius of Sammon       :lol:

Archived