Derby in talks with Blackburn over loan deal for Leon Best - Owen Bradley

-JW-

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to offer my heartfelt congratulations to AdamRusty15 for picking up on this one early. Inspiring stuff.

I would just like to thank all DCFC fans for sticking with me through this rocky time. My efforts are always voluntary and your thanks are graciously accepted.

I'm outside Moor Farm. I think I can see Nathan Ake. Don't quote me on this one but I think he just gave me a cheeky wink. He's signing lads.

I'm on it.

I think people forget that when he signed for Blackburn, following their relegation, many were in awe of them. He had built up a pretty strong reputation in the Premier League with Newcastle and he had a big injury as soon as he signed. 

I was never that impressed with him, but a couple of years ago people were conceding the league title before the season began because of his signing. 

We won't pay big money though, he's a back-up player after all. 

I think people forget that when he signed for Blackburn, following their relegation, many were in awe of them. He had built up a pretty strong reputation in the Premier League with Newcastle and he had a big injury as soon as he signed.

I was never that impressed with him, but a couple of years ago people were conceding the league title before the season began because of his signing.

We won't pay big money though, he's a back-up player after all.

True.

Put it this way, it will be more exciting seeing him come on as a sub than Conor Sammon.

I would just like to thank all DCFC fans for sticking with me through this rocky time. My efforts are always voluntary and your thanks are graciously accepted.

I'm outside Moor Farm. I think I can see Nathan Ake. Don't quote me on this one but I think he just gave me a cheeky wink. He's signing lads.

I'm on it.

Justin Bieber > AdamRusty15

Archived