Derby in talks with Blackburn over loan deal for Leon Best - Owen Bradley

-JW-

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless he does well for us then he's an injury prone, arrogant tosspot who's promised much but never delivered and he'll be costing us high end wages unless Blackburn are paying over 50% for somebody they won't be using.

'ave it

Blackburn can pay either 50% for someone they wont be using or 100% for someone they wont be using.

Admittedly neither are brilliant options but the 50% seems the best offer to me.

He has been linked with quite a few championship clubs (millwall, wigan, sheff weds, us)

There is not a cat in hells chance that any club in this league will pay all of his wages. 

Blackburn can pay either 50% for someone they wont be using or 100% for someone they wont be using.

Admittedly neither are brilliant options but the 50% seems the best offer to me.

He has been linked with quite a few championship clubs (millwall, wigan, sheff weds, us)

There is not a cat in hells chance that any club in this league will pay all of his wages.

50% of his rumoured

Changed my mind. Hattrick v Rotherham won't help.

Arrogant, overpaid, injury prone tosspot.

I liked the type of person Nigel brought in. For me, I'm probably in the minority, but I like supporting likeable players. If I was a City fan then I'd want Yaya Toure gone even though he's one of the best.

This guy imo goes against a lot that was in place here.

Can I save some members some time. If you like two fit black guys banging each other in public toilets this link will be of great interest. Otherwise .....

I think thats another video altogether.

PistoldPete2

Plus if it does turn out he has another spectacular injury, not as much lost as a permanent deal, send him straight back.

Yes bit worried he did his ACL in his first month at Blackburn... here we go again?

I don't think he would be right for Derby I would like to see us use our overseas scouting a little more and maybe bring in someone from Europe to backup Martin.

I mean seriously Leon Best surely there are better players out there with slightly better work ethics and less arrogance.

Archived