Should Derby fans be anxious !

Curtains

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why should we? First time in years everything is looking good. Thorne-case is just tiny set-back, we are by no means one man club.

I would be scared/anxious/etc of next season if I were a fan of Blackpool or Forest...

I'm not anxious in the slightest. Yes, I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with how the summer has gone so far but we've got an amazing scope in the loan market and very talented young players would want to come here, in my opinion. 

The team is pretty much the side from last season, which stands us in good stead. Okay, we haven't improved this summer (so far) but we have personal growth in the side which does stand us in good stead. It's not big disaster if we're a Championship side in 2016 - so no, I'm not anxious. 

The management and system in play gives me more confidence than any player we could have brought in. And, as always, it will all come out in the wash.

Sit back and enjoy. 

Anxious? Yes. Worried? A little.

Pessimistic about our chances? Absolutely not.

Excited? Abso-******-lutely. Can't wait for August 9th.

I don't think I'm any more worried or anxious than any other passionate fan of any other club. I'm always a little worried and nervous about the upcoming season this time of year.

Anxious? Yes. Worried? A little.

Pessimistic about our chances? Absolutely not.

Excited? Abso-******-lutely. Can't wait for August 9th.

I don't think I'm any more worried or anxious than any other passionate fan of any other club. I'm always a little worried and nervous about the upcoming season this time of year.

I sometimes when I'm not at away games have to switch RD off as it gets too tense.

Rather watch for information on SSN

When I'm at away games I do get anxious with our defending at times.

I'm pretty ok with home games.

I sometimes when I'm not at away games have to switch RD off as it gets too tense.

Rather watch for information on SSN

When I'm at away games I do get anxious with our defending at times.

I'm pretty ok with home games.

Oh I never do that. I have to be listening, no matter how painful or tense it might get.

It's the same thing they say about penalties- it's like watching a car crash. I don't want to see a car crash...but then I can't MISS a car crash happening right in front of me, so I can't look away.

Oh I never do that. I have to be listening, no matter how painful or tense it might get.

It's the same thing they say about penalties- it's like watching a car crash. I don't want to see a car crash...but then I can't MISS a car crash happening right in front of me, so I can't look away.

I remember at Birmingham away last season we were cruising at 3-1 up and then they got one back to make it 3-2 and low and behold it went to 3-3 .

I can remember travelling back thinking what was that all about .

I think it was pre - Thorne.

That's what I mean about it getting tense away from home.

Sheff Wed away I didn't think we would win it until Bamford scored a beauty.

Archived