Should Derby fans be anxious !

Curtains

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sometimes when I'm not at away games have to switch RD off as it gets too tense.

Rather watch for information on SSN

When I'm at away games I do get anxious with our defending at times.

I'm pretty ok with home games.

I can't listen to radio Derby commentary either. It always sounds like we're on the verge of conceding goals or that we've never got control.

Stressed enough already without them flapping every 2 minutes over nothing.

I can't listen to radio Derby commentary either. It always sounds like we're on the verge of conceding goals or that we've never got control.

Stressed enough already without them flapping every 2 minutes over nothing.

I'm ok listening to RD after the game but during the game it just stresses me out.

If we were Barcelona or Real Madrid it wouldn't be a problem because they win nearly all the time and what's more they expect to win .

You never know with the Rams though do you but that's part of it.

Rather be at games though than SSN .

I'm ok listening to RD after the game but during the game it just stresses me out.

If we were Barcelona or Real Madrid it wouldn't be a problem because they win nearly all the time and what's more they expect to win .

You never know with the Rams though do you.

Always expecting a catch. Like when we signed Thorne I thought, hmm, what's the catch.

About 75mins into the play off final I thought, well this seems to be going too well for us.

Always a catch

Always expecting a catch. Like when we signed Thorne I thought, hmm, what's the catch.

About 75mins into the play off final I thought, well this seems to be going too well for us.

Always a catch

@@@@dy QPR and Zamora.

No way did they deserve it.

I remember at Birmingham away last season we were cruising at 3-1 up and then they got one back to make it 3-2 and low and behold it went to 3-3 .

I can remember travelling back thinking what was that all about .

I think it was pre - Thorne.

That's what I mean about it getting tense away from home.

Sheff Wed away I didn't think we would win it until Bamford scored a beauty.

The amazing thing about that Birmingham game was that the point the Blues stole kept them up on goal difference at the end of the season.

Yes we were robbed of a promotion which we richly deserved and, most seasons, would have got.

If we were about to play our first prem game I might be anxious as we might face a boring season trying to escape telegation.

Thorne's absence, and not keeping Wisdom, are disappointments but we still have a great management and playing staff.

I certainly don't think we have 'peaked' and if August 9th starts a season with anything like last season's thrills and spills then BRING IT ON! Say I

everyone needs to do some meditation medication. try and reach enlightenment and frustration wont exist 

Same difference.

Not to sure.. I'm nervous that we might not live upto expectations I have no doubt we'll finish top 6 it'll be harder this year imo.

The squad is healthy we just need one or two loan signings and i'll be less nervous!

Hopeful now rather than confident, since we lost Thorne. But expecting us to be around the play offs nevertheless, not so much going for the title now though I think there may be one or two bit stronger than us. A lot depends on injuries and whether we can get decent loans in to cover if they do happen I suppose. Still quite excited about the season though.

I'm not anxious, but I'm not as confident as a lot seem to be. I think we will be top 6, or at least challenging. But we seem to forget the 23 other teams.

Agree with that. I don't think teams will sit and admire our free flowing football.

Archived