Tom Carroll set for loan - Herts and Essex Observer

Carl Sagan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different manager, formation, tactics, team, atmosphere around the club.

He's more experienced now, few more games under his belt.......Of course he deserves a chance if we was to sign him.

Off topic ,did you see living for the weekend on Northern Soul BBC four last week still on catch up.KTF.

Yes I've got it recorded off catch up TV.

Really good watch .

I never went to the Torch in Hanley but heard so much about it.

Let's hope DCFC are on "The Right Track "and we are celebrating "Long after tonight is all over".

Can honestly say I don't think in my relatively short time with season ticket  at the club (10 years), I have disliked a Derby player as much as I did Tom Carroll.

If we do sign him I wish him all the luck in the world, but as I say I really wasn't a fan when he was here, and he's hardly set the game alight since then.

I hated Jake Livermore more, but it was very close. Apparently he's now a 'good premier league' player but I refuse to believe it. He'll always be dogsh*te to me

Technically Carroll is a good player just not sure he is what derby need at the moment. Technically he was a class above anything at derby when he came but was too lightweight for the championship at the time. Anyway I would rather play Hughes now but if we can gave him as backup for free then ok.

Technically Carroll is a good player just not sure he is what derby need at the moment. Technically he was a class above anything at derby when he came but was too lightweight for the championship at the time. Anyway I would rather play Hughes now but if we can gave him as backup for free then ok.

A technical player who can tackle a bit and has a good head is a better fit for the deep role than a big lump who can tackle and sit there but can't pass. To be honest, if Mac was confident he could use him in that role, I'd have him.

A technical player who can tackle a bit and has a good head is a better fit for the deep role than a big lump who can tackle and sit there but can't pass. To be honest, if Mac was confident he could use him in that role, I'd have him.

I would agree if we were in the prem, in league football when playing less technical teams, that 'big lump' can be extremely helpful in getting the ball for your team. Both have their uses. I get your point though, and agree against teams sitting back against us, a deep playmaker would be ideal

Archived