FIFA 15 - Derby player ratings

DCFC_17

Yeah me too. Only 2 rares in our whole squad as well :angry: Ahhh well, at least they'll be cheap

Am annoyed but not too surprised when it comes to anything EA does.When I first start CM,I think I might get Aron Johannson as a striker to backup Martin and maybe take a look at Brek Shea also.Unlike some I usually dont do a total overhaul before I start.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've released most of the database now. Positions to be confirmed for where it says 'null' .. No Ivan Calero though :("387e30c396000781d843ea299f394d24" alt="387e30c396000781d843ea299f394d24">

"6f69252485009825a88e94ca29238daa" alt="6f69252485009825a88e94ca29238daa">

"a9afc194927472e390452a362ac6a2e9" alt="a9afc194927472e390452a362ac6a2e9">

"a7614a9343b4f891f1b3f088258aa93a" alt="a7614a9343b4f891f1b3f088258aa93a">

I find it amusing how people get upset by Ultimate Team ratings and positions, like there is a massive difference between a 68 and 72 player. I also don't understand why people just go and buy the whole Derby team in UT, isn't that kinda boring?

Thorne's stats are absolutely blinding to be fair. 

Coutts is a better passer.

Bryson is a better defender.

Buxton is roughly as fast as him.

Forsyth has a better shot than him.

Lee Naylor is roughly as good at dribbling than him. 

Bryson is also better in the air than him - so is Ward.

You'd hope they'd pay more attention, but whatever. Christie, Keogh, Russell, Ibe and Ward look like they could be good in the game play. 

You have to wonder if the person who put Thorne's profile together is a bitter West Brom fan, don't you?

Thorne's stats are absolutely blinding to be fair. 

Coutts is a better passer.

Bryson is a better defender.

Buxton is roughly as fast as him.

Forsyth has a better shot than him.

Lee Naylor is roughly as good at dribbling than him. 

Bryson is also better in the air than him - so is Ward.

You'd hope they'd pay more attention, but whatever. Christie, Keogh, Russell, Ibe and Ward look like they could be good in the game play. 

You have to wonder if the person who put Thorne's profile together is a bitter West Brom fan, don't you?

I'm not sure how Fifa do it really, FM have a researcher for every team I think, well at least in the football league

I find it amusing how people get upset by Ultimate Team ratings and positions, like there is a massive difference between a 68 and 72 player. I also don't understand why people just go and buy the whole Derby team in UT, isn't that kinda boring?

I totally agree mate. The whole point of Ultimate Team is to build just that. Not talking trash about Derby players, but they should not be part of that or at least not the whole squad. With that being said, I do not mess with FUT myself, I just play Career Mode. Also, the difference in ratings I agree is not a big deal if you yourself is good at the game. I scored 28 goals in the Championship on Fifa 14 with a 60 rated striker. I think some Derby ratings should be higher but that is ok.

The ratings won't overly annoy me. The thing that will really do my head in is when we come to play somebody where our kits clash ( as there are many that will, on this years fifa, not an issue!). Surely somebody at ea must think. 'Wait, what will derby do when they play somebody in blue and white?' Errrrm? I don't think our 3rd kit will be on but it annoys me that EA will have spent so much time putting a shed like turf moor into the game they'll forget actual big clubs instead of tinpot sh!te like Burnley

The ratings do look all over the place to be honest. 

Lee Grant - 25th best keeper in the division

Baker - 9th best centre back

Keogh - 16th best centre back

Buxton - 29th best centre back

Whitbread - 61st best centre back

Forsyth - 13th best left back

Shotton - 10th best right back

Christie - 39th best right back

Ward - 5th best right sided midfielder

Coutts - 14th best right sided midfielder

Russell - 6th best left sided midfielder 

Ibe - 25th best left sided midfielder

Dawkins - 44th best left sided midfielder

Bryson - 9th best centre midfielder

Hendrick - 26th best centre midfielder

Hughes - 30th best centre midfielder

Eustace - 71st best centre midfielder 

Mascarell - 74th best centre midfielder

Thorne - 87th best centre midfielder

Martin - 23rd best striker

Best - 45th best striker

So according to EA, this is the [4-4-2] best team in the Championship:

John Ruddy (Norwich)

Russell Martin (Norwich) Bruno Manga (Cardiff) Seb Bassong (Norwich) Martin Olsson (Norwich) 

Bryan Ruiz (Fulham) Scott Parker (Fulham) Wes Hoolahan (Norwich) Bakary Sako (Wolves)

Jordon Rhodes (Blackburn) Ross McCormack (Fulham)

Five from Norwich

Three from Fulham

One from Cardiff, Blackburn and Wolves. 

Archived