FIFA 15 - Derby player ratings

DCFC_17

What do you lot reckon the player ratings for derby will be this year, i can see upgrades for most players

My opinion:

grant - 70

Buxton - 69

Keogh - 70

Fozzy - 68

christie - 65

thorne - 72

hughes - 71

hendrick - 72

bryson - 75

Russell - 70

dawks - 68

ward - 68

martin - 73

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"http://i.gyazo.com/880438724480b1b1d9240ddde5fefbf7" alt="880438724480b1b1d9240ddde5fefbf7">

Martins Nationality is wrong, Hughes is too low 71 atm so will be higher this year. Bryson will be a gold this year 75-77 They cannot justify giving him a 80 card then making him a silver just because he is in the championship. Thorne will be 65-69, 63 this year so there will not be a massive jump.

Grant: 71, did well enough in the play-off's to get recognised.

Roos: 59

Christie: 66, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a 64 though.

Freeman: 62

Keogh: 70

Bucko: 69

Whitbread: 67

OB: 66

Hanson: 60

Fozzy: 70, DEFINITELY proven himself to be a top player last season. Stats back that up.

Naylor: 60

Lowe: 56

Thorne: 69

Eustace: 66

Hendrick: 70

Hughes: 72, higher than Hendrick merely because he's so hyped

Bryson: 74

Bunjaku: 61

Ward: 71

Russell: 71

Dawkins: 69 (4 star skills a possibility?)

Bennett: 63

Calero: 60

Martin: 73

Sammon: 67

Why have you put most players stats down?

Hughes is currently over 70

russell is currently over 70

ward is currently over 70

keogh is currently 71 or 72

It's just what I would give them. 

Hughes is 68 rated on Ultimate Team, so was basing it off that.

I probably did do Hughes too low though, 71 is fair.

Grant: 70 If Frank Fielding can get a 70 card surley Grant can.

Roos: 60 Second choice young keeper should have decent potential.

Mitchel: 55> no idea tbh

Christie: 64 Good bronze rb

Bucko: 70> Would love a high rated card just because of aura he has in real life

Keogh: 72: Similer card to Barker just abit quicker

Barker: 72 Strange one this but I think if they put his rating down it is like discrimatory idk, look at other players Badstuber and Holden out for long periods and there ratings dont drop.

Forsyth: 68> Idk what it is but he is a very soild left back even with his low rating on the last one I think its because of his height.

Thorne: 66> As I have said I don't see them rasing it by a whole lot just because it is fifa at the end of the day.

Hughes: 72> Team of the season card last year at 74 so I can see his rating being higher in the updates got a 71 from a 68 with 85 potential anything similer to that would be create

Hendrick: 70> Got an inform last year cannot see why wouldnt get 70+

Bryson: 75> Deffo Gold already said why

Ward: 70 No idea why he had a 72

Russel: 72 Brilliant player on this game keeping on career mode he get to 80 deadly

Martin 74, 26 goals should justify a great card rating

Dawkins 67 Jamica interational good in game terrible rating

Bennet 65 Great potential if he gets anyting higher than a 60

Grant.68

Roos.59

Fozzy.67

Keogh.70

Buxton.99 obviously

Christie.64

Hanson.60

Lowe.54

Whitbread.66

Ob.65

Hughes.71

Hendrick.69

Bryson.74

Thorne.69

Eustace.65

Bunjaku.60

Dawkins.66

Ward.71

Martin.72

russell.70

Bennett.64

Calero.60

Sammon.67

We always tend to over predict so I lowered what I thought theh should be, this looks realistic

By their performance last season and how teams that are favourites for the top end of the playoffs / autos were rated last year, at the very least:

Grant: 70

Roos: 60

Christie: 64?

Keogh: 71

Buxton: 71

Forsyth: 71

Freeman: 62

Naylor: 58

Whitbread: 68

O'Brien: 66

Thorne: 69

Hendrick: 70

Hughes: 73

Bryson: 77

Coutts: 69

Eustace: 66

Russell: 71

Ward: 72

Dawkins: 69

Martin: 75

Sammon: 68

Bennett: 64

Calero: 60

This is all well and good but FIFA don't regularly get lower division players spot on. I wouldn't be surprised if they are exactly the same as last year!

Would love to see their potentials higher though. Hughes - 81 Hendrick - 79 Thorne - 79 that would do me!

Wonder if any of our youth (Hanson, Lowe, Bennett) will make the squad and have a decent potential, e.g 73 and beyond 

This is all well and good but FIFA don't regularly get lower division players spot on. I wouldn't be surprised if they are exactly the same as last year!

Would love to see their potentials higher though. Hughes - 81 Hendrick - 79 Thorne - 79 that would do me!

Wonder if any of our youth (Hanson, Lowe, Bennett) will make the squad and have a decent potential, e.g 73 and beyond

Hughes' potential in FIFA 14 was about 85 from memory, Hendrick is 78, Bennett 80 and Russell 80.

I knew Russells was high! Do you reckon they should introduce form in FIFA?

e.g. if you go on a 5 game unbeaten run your starting 11 improves stats?

They already have form, it's just something it mentions, not something that changes the attributes.

In Seasons mode, Prem players' ratings fluctuate based on form. Not in the Championship, though.

They do change, though, sometimes. It used to be the case that squads were updated after the Jan window and stats would change at the same time. Now it's less clear, I'm sure I saw Hughes rating going up and down unpredictably.

In Seasons mode, Prem players' ratings fluctuate based on form. Not in the Championship, though.

They do change, though, sometimes. It used to be the case that squads were updated after the Jan window and stats would change at the same time. Now it's less clear, I'm sure I saw Hughes rating going up and down unpredictably.

There's an update basically every few weeks. They don't really pay much attention outside the Premier League though.

Archived