FIFA 15 - Derby player ratings

DCFC_17

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you have form in Seasons mode but id love to see it in Career mode! In my Derby career a youth player scored in his first 6 games at 16! His rating didn't improve from 62 until the next season he went up to 63! id love to see players that are playing well to improve drastically. This could also help say if Thorne starts off as a 65 rated player, starts the whole season, gets a few goals and assists gets promoted, I would love for it to bump up the rating as he is now a key player in a championship winning side instead of their potential dictating the rating, id rather it be how well they are playing.

I second that Americanram! I was so annoyed when I got us promoted then Hendrick said he was struggling with the language and culture! Youre bloomin Irish!!! Quit complaining :angry:

Would love to see some FM qualities in fifa such as picking what you said in an interview rather than 3 boring selections.

If anyone has played an NBA 2K game that is the standard I want fifa to get too. If you start a be a pro career id love to have some gimmicks like a nike sponsorship or create your own boot and even have players like Pele speak about you in the press. Its a game and should be fun these perks help to give the career mode a bit more life.

I second that Americanram! I was so annoyed when I got us promoted then Hendrick said he was struggling with the language and culture! Youre bloomin Irish!!! Quit complaining :angry:

Would love to see some FM qualities in fifa such as picking what you said in an interview rather than 3 boring selections.

If anyone has played an NBA 2K game that is the standard I want fifa to get too. If you start a be a pro career id love to have some gimmicks like a nike sponsorship or create your own boot and even have players like Pele speak about you in the press. Its a game and should be fun these perks help to give the career mode a bit more life.

i'd love to see this happen, but most people play ultimate team, seasons and pro clubs; so thats probably going to be their priorities. 

it would be amazing if 2k sports made a football game

i'd love to see this happen, but most people play ultimate team, seasons and pro clubs; so thats probably going to be their priorities.

it would be amazing if 2k sports made a football game

Didn't pro Evo try and do this on one of their last efforts and it failed miserably! Remember when pro evo was king above fifa?

Personally I'd like to maybe see a club by club expansion pack, for example a derby one would have Pride Park stadium, all the Kits (that's if they don't include our 3rd kit on 15) and custom chants that can be heard at derby. Make it more aimed and personal to the fans.

I really hope they do put our 3rd kit on it this year, nothing more irritating than having to sim a game cause both our kits near enough match the other teams

What about potential?

grant - 70 > 70

Buxton - 68 > 68

Keogh - 70 . 74

Fozzy - 68 > 74

christie - 65 > 75

thorne - 70 > 78

hughes - 71 > 82

hendrick - 70 > 78

bryson - 73 > 75

Russell - 70 > 78

dawks - 67 > 75

ward - 70 > 72

martin - 71 > 75

What about potential?

grant - 70 > 70

Buxton - 68 > 68

Keogh - 70 . 74

Fozzy - 68 > 74

christie - 65 > 75

thorne - 70 > 78

hughes - 71 > 82

hendrick - 70 > 78

bryson - 73 > 75

Russell - 70 > 78

dawks - 67 > 75

ward - 70 > 72

martin - 71 > 75

Forgetting what they'll actually be rated:

Grant: 69

Christie: 78

Freeman: 71

Keogh: 72

Buxton: 70

O'Brien: 75

Forsyth: 74

Whitbread: 70

Thorne: 84

Hughes: 86

Hendrick: 80

Bryson: 77

Coutts: 72

Martin: 75

Russell: 80

Dawkins: 74

Ward: 74

Bennett: 82

How about overall team rating? I feel that we should be at least a 3-star rated team or perhaps higher?

3 star is pretty standard for a mid table Championship side. The following teams were given 3.5 stars last time around:

Reading

QPR

Watford

Wigan

Brighton

It would be utter comedy for us to be rated less than any of those were at the start of last season for this one. That would mean that we'd be on average (for ATT:MID:DEF) at least 70-70-70. Then consider the team, and the quality in it. When you compare it to the rest of the division, and previous ratings:

Player (Rating/Potential) [As in FIFA 14]

Lee Grant (70/70) [67/67]

Cyrus Christie (63/74) [63/73, was 63/74 earlier in the season]*

Richard Keogh (72/74) [71/72, was 71/74 at start of season]

Jake Buxton (70/70) [69/69]

Craig Forsyth (72/74) [67/70]

George Thorne (72/82) [63/71]

Jeff Hendrick (70/78) [69/78]

Will Hughes (74/87) [71/85]

Craig Bryson (77/77) [72/72, was actually 72/75, they downgraded him during the season?!]

Johnny Russell (72/80) [71/80, was actually 72/80 earlier, again, another bizarre downgrade]

Chris Martin (75/77) [69/73, absolutely comical rating for a 20 goal a season striker)

Jamie Ward (72/72) [72/72]

Simon Dawkins (69/72) [65/70]

Paul Coutts (69/74) [69/73]

They are they key ones they have to get right this time around. If those were the ratings that would be a first team of:

Grant: 70

Christie: 63

Keogh: 72

Buxton: 70

Forsyth: 72

Thorne: 72

Hughes: 74

Bryson: 77

Russell: 72

Dawkins: 69

Martin: 75

That would rate the team overall at:

DEF: 69, MID: 74, ATT: 72, 3.5 Stars

Which would be about fair, especially considering the shear quality of our midfield for the coming season, having been top scorers in the division and having a solid defense (especially once McClaren came in). Any less is an insult, but I completely expect that from EA at this point.

Archived