FIFA 15 - Derby player ratings

DCFC_17

Stadiums are utterly unimportant beyond the initial wow factor. One of the worst things about FIFA is being forced to play online games in the rain. Or in snow. Or with a huge shadow over half the pitch. Or with a (forced) adjusted camera angle to suit the stadium but not you. Every single person I play with has the same moans. Personally I'd be happy with a single stadium that was always sunny and had a camera angle I liked.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've met someone who loves playing FIFA, loves football in general, but sadly can't walk properly, let alone play the sport....just another view on the issue.It's also worth pointing out the anti football video games arguments actually extend really nicely to being a supporter of a club in general.

just friendly banter Albert, no offence to anyone was intended :D

just friendly banter Albert, no offence to anyone was intended :D

I know, but us actually posting aren't the only people on here, you never know who's going to read something like that and just feel taunted by the lack of understanding on such matters.

I really hope EA has Derby third kit on game and real GK kit again.Also,hope badges change when getting promoted.Anyone else take a look at the list of new headscans on Fifa 15?

cant change badges/kits for a new season due to liscences with the kit making companies etc

Pro Evo graphics wow

"d/14/08/10/qure5u6a" alt="qure5u6a">

Should probably make a Pro Evo thread.

This is the thing, Pro Evo was great, FIFA was rubbish, then when FIFA finally starting making strides in the right direction Pro Evo just turned to utter rubbish, and each year they spend more time talking about "look at da faces!" and the die hards talk about "you can mod da real teams", yet they just haven't fixed the damn gameplay.

I really do not like EA as a company, but EA Sports have been getting it right with FIFA. Personally I'd rather Pro Evo be a success, and I could get on my high horse about supporting the little guy like some many do with so much, but sadly they have just been left in the dust and don't seem to be able to compete anymore.

Nice Neymar face though.

Archived