FIFA 15 - Derby player ratings

DCFC_17

Should probably make a Pro Evo thread.

This is the thing, Pro Evo was great, FIFA was rubbish, then when FIFA finally starting making strides in the right direction Pro Evo just turned to utter rubbish, and each year they spend more time talking about "look at da faces!" and the die hards talk about "you can mod da real teams", yet they just haven't fixed the damn gameplay.

I really do not like EA as a company, but EA Sports have been getting it right with FIFA. Personally I'd rather Pro Evo be a success, and I could get on my high horse about supporting the little guy like some many do with so much, but sadly they have just been left in the dust and don't seem to be able to compete anymore.

Nice Neymar face though.

I would love for Pro Evo to become a decent game to play. However I have a feeling that unless massive changes are made to lots of aspects, then Pro Evo will only be spoken of positively when old men reminisce about their master league team back on PES 3.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that play FUT:Is it all its cracked up to be? I for one have never messed with it and was just wondering is it worth my time? I usually just play 12-15 seasons on career mode and sell the game back.

Have you ever taken a large pile of money, burned it, put those ashes in vinegar, applied it directly to the eyes? Mix that with a unbalanced pseudo stock market, where there are constant dumps of funds seemingly creating massive inflation issues and you've just about got the idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get a code for the beta for Fifa 15 UT.

Ratings are as followed, subject to be changed/removed.

Grant-67

Christie-63

Forsyth-67

Bryson-72

Buxton-69

Keogh-71

Dawkins-65

Hendrick-69

Martin-70

Ward-72

Russell-71

L.Naylor-62

Eustace-68

O'Brien-66

Coutts-69

Whitbread-67

Hughes-70

Bennett-61

Roos-60 No Pic

Bunjaku-61 No Pic

Freeman-64

T.Naylor-60

Barker-72

Hanson-NA

Best-70

Mascarell-NA (There is an 'Omar' that comes up when typing 'Mascar' 66 rated but no picture)

Thorne-65 New Pic but WBA shirt. Has the look as if to say, I dunno why I'm having to do this, I won't be here for much longer..

Etheridge-49 No Pic

Morch-NA

Mitchell-55 No Pic

Rawson-NA

Lelan-49 No Pic

Hendrie-NA

Sharpe-NA

Calero-56 No Pic

Santos-53 No Pic

McDonald-NA

Thomas-53 No Pic.

I assume the No Pic players won't be on UT but will be on head to head, seasons and career mode. Unless they update pics before now and release anyway.

I think it should be:

75-72 - Thorne, Bryson, Hughes, Martin. *Barker [based on his last known ability]

73-70 - Grant, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth, Hendrick, Russell, Ibe

71-68 - Christie, Dawkins, Ward, Best, Whitbread, Shotton, Mascarell.

68-65 - Roos, Eustace, Coutts, Calero. 

65-60 - LNaylor, Sammon, Mark O'Brien, Bennett, Bunjaku, Freeman, Santos, Hanson.

60> - TNaylor, Rawson. 

That's all the numbered players, I think. 

I'd like Fifa to be more intuitive with younger players. For example, Calero will probably be rated really low despite doing well in the U21 Premier League and breaking - briefly - into the first team. Obviously, they need someone who knows the club well to dish out these ratings but it's a lot more representative.

If Sammon gets a higher rating than Thorne then that will say it all.  

I'd like Fifa to be more intuitive with younger players. For example, Calero will probably be rated really low despite doing well in the U21 Premier League and breaking - briefly - into the first team. Obviously, they need someone who knows the club well to dish out these ratings but it's a lot more representative. 

I think that they make their current ratings based on a club "scout" who is a season ticket holder and provides them with what ratings they think that the players should be. EA takes these suggestions and adjust them based on the stature of the league the club are in; the stature of the club itself (if you aren't in the Champions League then don't expect anything above 80 unless they are exceptional players) and their reputation/performance over the previous seasons. 

At the minute they would probably rate Derby as top 10 team in the Championship meaning that it's almost impossible to get anyone rated 73 or above. They also plainly don't pay much attention to the types of goals that players score e.g. Hendrick had a base Long Shots stat of 50 and his Inform Team of The Week card got 62 despite scoring multiple goals outside the box the season before and at least 3 from 25 yards out or more which caused him to receive the inform card in the first place.

Unfortunately they put a lot of effort into making the "big" clubs with "big" players outstandingly good and accurate whilst anyone who isn't a "big" club gets little attention as they don't generate enough money/interest via marketing to be worth putting much effort in to.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Martin was rated 69, Bryson was rated 71 and the rest of the team was between 63 and 72 (not counting youngsters). Thorne will almost definitely be a low rated silver, probably between 65 and 68, due to the amount of games he played and how many goals/assists he got rather than looking at his individual performances which would warrant a rating around 73 and potential growth towards 84 in my opinion.

Sorry for the partial rant but it annoys me having to play with a Derby team that, in no way, reflects the real life abilities of the side.

Unfortunately they put a lot of effort into making the "big" clubs with "big" players outstandingly good and accurate whilst anyone who isn't a "big" club gets little attention as they don't generate enough money/interest via marketing to be worth putting much effort in to.

We should argue the point that we have a large fan base, with proof being that our attendance over the last few seasons has been higher than at least 3-4 prem teams. Would rather see the iPro in game than Turf Moor or Loftus Road!

First official Derby County player rating is out.

Jordon Ibe - 67 - I thought that was exceptionally high for a 18-year-old, and his stats are in the 'right areas'

I managed to get a half out of him, before the demo went bad, and he is definitely an asset.

Thanks.Looking forward to having Ibe on the game.Have a midnight release I am going to for it.

"http://i.gyazo.com/4105dc826df1fde607391d2121fe1879" alt="4105dc826df1fde607391d2121fe1879">"http://i.gyazo.com/ab40b2cbe2853f754febb86f2cb91b02" alt="ab40b2cbe2853f754febb86f2cb91b02">

http://fut15.wefut.com/en/player-database

No Calero or Santos on database. Only a few upgrades on last year (And they're only small upgrades) despite finishing 3rd. Johnny downgraded to 71 and somehow Barker is still our joint top rated player despite not playing for over 2 years  :lol:

"http://i.gyazo.com/4105dc826df1fde607391d2121fe1879" alt="4105dc826df1fde607391d2121fe1879">"http://i.gyazo.com/ab40b2cbe2853f754febb86f2cb91b02" alt="ab40b2cbe2853f754febb86f2cb91b02">

http://fut15.wefut.com/en/player-database

No Calero or Santos on database. Only a few upgrades on last year (And they're only small upgrades) despite finishing 3rd. Johnny downgraded to 71 and somehow Barker is still our joint top rated player despite not playing for over 2 years :lol:

Pretty unhappy with those tbh.

Archived