"who is Craig Bryson?"

"who is John Brayford?"

"Who is Jake Buxton?"

"Who is Craig Forsyth?"

"Who is George Thorne?"

People questioned.... People were wrong

Who is Alefe Santos?

Carry on the trend please Alefe....

Only Thorne was found by our current coach - he'd technically be a trend setter.

Yeah, spot on! We have a great record of players broke to the first team from develpment squad. Hoganson, Naylor, Pringle, Prijovic. Gjokaj, Jacobs and many other ***** current first teamers.

All signed by Jewell or Clough so McClaren and Evans signings must have the same impact

Not sure how this can be seen as a waste of time?

Evans: 'That lad's out of contract'

McClaren: 'Is he any good?'

Evans: 'Yeah, could be decent'

McClaren: 'All right then, oi Alefe do you wanna come to Derby?'

Alefe: 'Ey, sure thing gringo'

*McClaren and Alefe pose for photo*

McClaren: 'Well, that's that then, here's a ball, go kick it about a bit'

Wasn't that quick?

Do we know if he's for the development squad or first team?

With the Bunjaku transfer, it was made quite plain he was for the development team but this one is more ambiguous... :wacko:

You're right actually. The story doesn't mention development team.

Clearly development squad, but it looks like they're making good on the statement at the end of last season that they wanted to up the quality in that group. If one of this years group makes first team and one gets sold on for

TobyWanKenobi

Question:

If I am putting him in a list of other players in the club, in alphabetical order, am I putting him under S for Santos, therefore sandwiching him in between Connor Sammon and Rhys Sharpe, or because his name is a Brazilian short name, am I putting him under A for Alefe Santos, thereby making him the first name on the list as we seem not to have any other A's?

Opinions please.

His name is Alefein Santos D'Adabia with Alefe Santos being the name he commonly uses. It's a hard one, I'd probably put him under S though, much as I'd put Thiago Silva (Thiago Emiliano da Silva) under S and David Luiz (David Luiz Moreira Marinho) under L.

Question:

If I am putting him in a list of other players in the club, in alphabetical order, am I putting him under S for Santos, therefore sandwiching him in between Connor Sammon and Rhys Sharpe, or because his name is a Brazilian short name, am I putting him under A for Alefe Santos, thereby making him the first name on the list as we seem not to have any other A's?

Opinions please.

Do you regularly list our players in alphabetically order for any reason in particular? Not saying it's weird or owt live and let live I say :-)

Another "development" player who will never play for the first team. Third pointless signing of the summer after Mitchell and Bunjaku. 

or maybe the club have seen what chelsea are doing in developing and selling the younger players, maybe thats how the club plan us to boost revenue streams once we get in the prem for the European push

Archived