Alefe Santos

Antonedcfc

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, spot on! We have a great record of players broke to the first team from develpment squad. Hoganson, Naylor, Pringle, Prijovic. Gjokaj and many other ***** current first teamers. 

Prijiovic aside (who came with expectations), these current signings seem to be of a different calibre. 

Yeah, spot on! We have a great record of players broke to the first team from develpment squad. Hoganson, Naylor, Pringle, Prijovic. Gjokaj and many other ****. 

Our previous regime had a poor record of signing development players, completely agree that as a result we should never ever sign another development player again for the rest of our history, even if we do have a new management team, a reformed recruitment system and a more advanced and wider cast scouting system.

Can't believe we've been wasting our time singing another Arnaud Mendy on purpose.

Yeah, spot on! We have a great record of players broke to the first team from develpment squad. Hoganson, Naylor, Pringle, Prijovic. Gjokaj, Jacobs and many other ***** current first teamers. 

You forget that two of our current midfielders who i imagine you rate quite highly came through the ranks, nothing wrong with planning for the future, better than chucking money away like some...

Can't believe we've been wasting our time singing another Arnaud Mendy on purpose.

I once got Arnaud Mendy on the back of my shirt, based on his overhead kick in the final pre season friendly (Stoke I think). I'm a pretty impulsive guy.

I once got Arnaud Mendy on the back of my shirt, based on his overhead kick in the final pre season friendly (Stoke I think). I'm a pretty impulsive guy.

I still have him on facebook. He doesn't seem to be up to much these days...

You forget that two of our current midfielders who i imagine you rate quite highly came through the ranks, nothing wrong with planning for the future, better than chucking money away like some...

It was my point. Is this Benik Alofe better than Mason Bennett? Is Mitchell drastically better than Morch, Etheridge or Behrens? Is that Bunjaku miles better than Max Lowe or Callum Guy. I think not. Why bother to sign them if they to be released in a 2 years time. Waste.  

It was my point. Is this Benik Alofe better than Mason Bennett? Is Mitchell drastically better than Morch, Etheridge or Behrens? Is that Bunjaku miles better than Max Lowe or Callum Guy. I think not. Why bother to sign them if they to be released in a 2 years time. Waste.  

So you've been a keen follower of Bunjaku's and Santos' career, so you must have watched plenty of Arsenal u18, Sevilla Atletico and Bristol Rovers games then? I see

:lol:

How would you know? I've only seen Mason Bennett out of that lot enough to confidently analyse - I don't even know who Benik Alofe is, unless you mean Benik Afobe and he hasn't been linked with us.

So you've been a keen follower of Bunjaku's and Santos' career, so you must have watched plenty of Arsenal u18, Sevilla Atletico and Bristol Rovers games then? I see

Why should i? I have watched plenty of ours U18 team. What the feck are we going to have (1-st category) academy for?  

Not really sure what there is to moan about here. We've signed a young lad that clearly shows promise (Hull and Celtic also wanted him) that may or may not make an impact on the first team in the next couple of seasons.

It's not going to cost us much, whatever the tribunal set the fee at and, I would imagine, negligible wages over the next 2, maybe 3 seasons.

On second thoughts forget it, lets not bother with improving our development squad. I only want to see signings of "PROVEN QUALITY" who can immediately seal a place in the starting 11 from now on...

Not really sure what there is to moan about here. We've signed a young lad that clearly shows promise (Hull and Celtic also wanted him) that may or may not make an impact on the first team in the next couple of seasons.

It's not going to cost us much, whatever the tribunal set the fee at and, I would imagine, negligible wages over the next 2, maybe 3 seasons.

On second thoughts forget it, lets not bother with improving our development squad. I only want to see signings of "PROVEN QUALITY" who can immediately seal a place in the starting 11 from now on...

we've got good youth facilities, so i have faith in the club.

Archived