Alefe Santos

Antonedcfc

TobyWanKenobi

Do you regularly list our players in alphabetically order for any reason in particular? Not saying it's weird or owt live and let live I say :-)

I keep a spreadsheet of current players for reasons. It's handy to have accurate appearance and goalscoring data, since wikipedia is rubbish, and soccerbase loads slower than Dave Mackay runs today.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi

I'd put him under the D's

Full name : Alefein Santos D'Abadia

Not an option. You wouldn't put Pele under N.

TobyWanKenobi

It seems the Bristol rovers fans didn't really rate him that much and there very surprised he's moved to a higher league..

Fans call player **** who refused to sign new contract and left the club. Shock story.

I keep a spreadsheet of current players for reasons. It's handy to have accurate appearance and goalscoring data, since wikipedia is rubbish, and soccerbase loads slower than Dave Mackay runs today.

I'm intrueged! What info goes on the spreadsheet?

TobyWanKenobi

I'm intrueged! What info goes on the spreadsheet?

Just appearances and goals data at the moment, separated into league, FA cna League cup, with substitute appearances, obviously.

For instance I can tell you that the current player who has made the most substitute appearces for us, is Connor Sammon with 40. 39 in the league and one FA cup, and has made 49 starts. He has played 89 games overall and scored 13 goals.

Also Zac Whitbread averages 1 goal every 4 starts!

I did once consider putting in odd facts such as place of birth, so I can calculate something funny like the 'average place of birth' but it seemed more trouble than it's worth for that one single joke.

Just appearances and goals data at the moment, separated into league, FA cna League cup, with substitute appearances, obviously.

For instance I can tell you that the current player who has made the most substitute appearces for us, is Connor Sammon with 40. 39 in the league and one FA cup, and has made 49 starts. He has played 89 games overall and scored 13 goals.

I did once consider putting in odd facts such as place of birth, so I can calculate something funny like the 'average place of birth' but it seemed more trouble than it's worth for that one single joke.

You remind me of me when I was younger! Derby geeks rule!!!!

I like insane people!

Nothing to lose with these freebie youngsters with potential.

It seems like we didn't rate many of our own academy products.

Why because he's Brazillian? Lived in uk since a kid and played all his football in England.

We haven't played against him that's why, either that or Simons Zig-Zag ticket didn't go as far as Bristol!

Never underestimate the power of a cheesy joke! 

Jacobs never really got his chance

My Wolves supporting mate loves him, reckons he's one of the most technically gifted player he's seen at the Molineux in years. I was gutted when he left and still reckon he'll be top level champipnship/ lower prem level player at least.

My Wolves supporting mate loves him, reckons he's one of the most technically gifted player he's seen at the Molineux in years. I was gutted when he left and still reckon he'll be top level champipnship/ lower prem level player at least.

Likewise for a wolves supporting friend of mine.  I was gutted when he left as well!

The Santos signing is a strange one. I live in Bristol and have spoken to a number of Rovers fans. He didn't convince even at their level. This makes him unlike Jacobs, who likes being a big fish in a small pond which he was at Northampton and is at Wolves. Let's hope Santos proves an inspiring choice. Or, he could end up in obscurity like many before him.

Archived