Alefe Santos

Antonedcfc

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I worked at rovers last season I can finally use my #ITK, there pasties are ******* delicious

Always a highlight of any visit to either Brizzle club.

I'm liking all these development players...exciting times in our future I think...seems a real step forward!!

Another "development" player who will never play for the first team. Third pointless signing of the summer after Mitchell and Bunjaku. 

Another "development" player who will never play for the first team. Third pointless signing of the summer after Mitchell and Bunjaku. 

Well said.

Zero point planning for the future, in fact, if it was up to me I'd release the entire development squad, f*ck em.

Hi, Billy.

Well said.

Zero point planning for the future, in fact, if it was up to me I'd release the entire development squad, f*ck em.

Yeah, spot on! We have a great record of players broke to the first team from develpment squad. Hoganson, Naylor, Pringle, Prijovic. Gjokaj, Jacobs and many other ***** current first teamers. 

Archived