Alan Nixon Tweet -

Harry_Forsyth

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@reluctantnicko: @DeanBoam Trying to confirm a tip about a striker target ... seems a bit unlikely.

@reluctantnicko: @DeanBoam Known name.

@reluctantnicko: @DeanBoam That's what doesn't fit ... it would be decent money.

@reluctantnicko: @dcfca @DeanBoam Think we will know if it's real in next few days.

I'll try to update to see if this actually develops into anything, sadly he's saying it isn't Troy Deeney

Someone aerially dominant would be welcomed with open arms, Martin's obviously fine in the air and a strong guy, but I think a 6'4 brute would offer something crucial late in games.

But at the same time, a nippy finisher like Le Fondre would be equally effective, we just really need a plan B to Martin's style of play.

It's Dean Moxey lads. Settle down.

West Brom aren't giving us the key to promotion.

Andre Wisdom can park where he wants. But he don't want to park here

Bryson has just been out and bought himself some blue and white block pavers.

And Dean Moxey is one of the better strikers that Nigel bought. He quit Palace because they played him at LB. He can't wait to come back and link back up with Commons and Green.

The only Ross you might see in Derby next season is Ross Davenport.

Fools!

Going back to the original reason for the thread, a new striker, I'm sure I saw Simon Cox in Swadlincote last week.

This goes against what Nixon said (Good player) but I wouldn't worry too much even if McClaren were interested in him; a day in Swad would put most people off a move to Derby.

Going back to the original reason for the thread, a new striker, I'm sure I saw Simon Cox in Swadlincote last week.

This goes against what Nixon said (Good player) but I wouldn't worry too much even if McClaren were interested in him; a day in Swad would put most people off a move to Derby.

We're not scraping the bottom of the barrel just yet.

Archived