Alan Nixon Tweet -

Harry_Forsyth

Ive heard its Maynard as well so will have to see, wouldnt say he is that similar to Martin but that is only Nixons opinion...a way that he is similar is that he is a central striker and not someone who plays out wide like Dawkins and Russell can.

He said target man but maybe Nixon believes him to be a target man as he's quite tall but never really seen him play.

I think Nixon's knowledge of Championship level players is fairly limited. A defensive midfielder is a defensive midfielder, a winger is a winger and a centre forward is a centre forward. Football has evolved a lot in the last 30 years...

Looking at his publicity photo, he still thinks it's the 1970s.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was promising for Bolton later in the season, everyone's forgetting the coaching set up we have at Derby...

Our coaching set up turned a midtable team into a top 3 team, how much more are the players worth now since Mac was in charge?

I'm positive any player we bring in will do nothing but improve.

I hope we land him, and play to his strengths like we have done with everyone else in the team.

Ram on Toast! That's a brilliant point!

We don't have to get premier quality players like Sinclair as we have premier league quality coaches. Any old signing willing to work hard and improve their game can improve their value drastically!

I don't care who we sign now at all............ So long as we get Thorne :D

Archived