Alan Nixon Tweet -

Harry_Forsyth

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can but dream... he would tear up the Championship. Not had much luck in the Prem but I think he would be immense at this level.

Imagine a pissed off Andre wisdom with twice the pace, he'd frighten defenders to death at this level

Imagine a pissed off Andre wisdom with twice the pace, he'd frighten defenders to death at this level

Similar build and pace to the likes of Ishmael Miller and the guy who went from Everton to WBA so those attributes guarantee you nowt!

I think I could Bryan Ruiz not needed by Fulham played for mcclaren at twente wages could be the issue only idea

It wouldn't surprise me if McClaren wanted him, after all he was unplayable at Twente.

He'd fit into the system too.

And he's Costa Rican  <_<

Ruiz £1m+. I would have thought he would be out of our fee range. Clearly was no longer apart of Fulham in the PL. He can't have much left on his contract. Maybe Fulham just want rid. His record for Fulham in the PL was poor. But I think in the championship he could do well. Better than Sammon. 

Edit: 1 Year left on contract come the end of the summer transfer window. 

Ruiz £1m+. I would have thought he would be out of our fee range. Clearly was no longer apart of Fulham in the PL. He can't have much left on his contract. Maybe Fulham just want rid. His record for Fulham in the PL was poor. But I think in the championship he could do well. Better than Sammon. 

29 goals in his debut season under Mac in Eredivisie. He out did a lot of big names to be named POTY too. 

He'd cost 30k/40k a week (similar to McCormack, I'd imagine) but Mac would obviously fancy him, especially for this division. 

Out of contract this year according to transfermarkt unless they activated an option for another year.

Right winger or second striker more than a number 9 though so that doesn't fit.

Wages reportedly £20,000 which would be a stretch too far. Possibly a loan?

Out of contract this year according to transfermarkt unless they activated an option for another year.

Right winger or second striker more than a number 9 though so that doesn't fit.

Wages reportedly £20,000 which would be a stretch too far. Possibly a loan?

If his current wage is £20,000 a week based on a contract he signed in 2011 when he moved for a fee of £10m when he was on fire, then I would imagine he would now only command a wage of £15,000 per week at most. People have this idea that players wages only hold or increase but never decline. I would imagine that any contract would be a maximum of £12,500 a week with promotion clauses. The people negotiating contracts on our behalf are not ******. 

Edit: Ruiz is reportedly on £45,000 a week. Still don't think there is any chance of us paying more than £20,000 a week. 

Ruiz is reportedly on £45,000 a week. Still don't think there is any chance of us paying more than £20,000 a week. 

I can find reports of his wage as £45,000. I can also find reports of his wage as £20,000.

£20k would make him a realistic target. £45k? He won't be staying in the championship on that wage.

Archived