Alan Nixon Tweet -

Harry_Forsyth

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without meaning to scare anyone - there is one player who fits Alan Nixon's descriptions and kind of makes sense as a signing - although there might be a bit of sniggering from our dear rivals,

Surprising - he would be that alright

Target man - he's certainly got the build anyway

Decent player - sometimes

Add to that that he's a free agent (I believe) so he would possibly consider joining knowing that he's start as cover. Steve McClaren famously signed him before. He has been known to score goals - when he's not busy getting himself into trouble.

I should add that this is not based on any knowledge other than deduction, so we almost certainly aren't signing him.

But can anyone guess the player I'm thinking of?

Without meaning to scare anyone - there is one player who fits Alan Nixon's descriptions and kind of makes sense as a signing - although there might be a bit of sniggering from our dear rivals,

Add to that that he's a free agent (I believe) so he would possibly consider joining knowing that he's start as cover. Steve McClaren famously signed him before. He has been known to score goals - when he's not busy getting himself into trouble.

I should add that this is not based on any knowledge other than deduction, so we almost certainly aren't signing him.

billy kee

Blackstock?

"http://i021.radikal.ru/1406/65/e8a83e017daf" alt="e8a83e017daf">

Wesley Verhoek?

Chris Wood, Cameron Jerome, Carlton Cole, maybe Ashley Barnes...

Someone who is approximately £1m, plays as a number 9, and is superfluous to their parent club. I've only looked at the lower half of the prem. Target man so not  Jamie Vardy... Hopefully not Henderson or someone of his ilk. I'd sooner play Bucko up front.

Only other thing I could think of is a proven striker from a league 1 side that missed out on promotion but no-one really fits the bill.

Aye he does fit all of those but he doesn't fit the 1 mil + fee category so I think we're safe for now  :lol:

Archived