Alban Bunjaku

-JW-

Look we have fire power in the side no doubts about that but steven mclean will be looking at least one more striker in the side. If it is a older head or another young lad is yet to be seen. He might be using the world cup as a scouting system please mate in steve we trust.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not wishing to post something about the lad already but, he ia the same age as Gjokal who has 9 Albania u21 caps. This lad has none.

youre just miffed because you didn't know he was coming, and he was even on trial last season.

Your snout needs re calibrating Sage.

All I'm saying is when it comes to august and things aren't looking much better we will all start panicking, we as well as me know most loan signings are not made during the transfer window, e.g. Wisdom, Thorne. I want to see some permanent signings soon. Everyone knows the earlier You sign players the better it is settling them in. I mean Jesus cardiff have already signed 3 strikers!

'We will all start panicing'?

Don't try and talk on behalf of all of us. Even if we signed nobody, which is highly unlikely, we would still have the same team (minus Wisdom) that had us sitting comfortably in 3rd place last season.

'We will all start panicing'?

Don't try and talk on behalf of all of us. Even if we signed nobody, which is highly unlikely, we would still have the same team (minus Wisdom) that had us sitting comfortably in 3rd place last season.

Exactly!! One good season from six and suddenly people think we should be spending millions and strolling the league. Our squad is already good, the only time to panic would be if we sold a few of them.

PistoldPete2

Well except Thorne ...,. and maybe Bryson .... and possibly Hendrick

Thorne only played 12 games for us , not sure if say Eustace had played instead we wouldnt have finished 3rd anyway.

But yeah lets get contracts sorted out too 

That's cos he's not Albanian.

Kosovo is not a fully recognised state and it's football team is not affiliated to Uefa or Fifa so cannot play competitive football.

Alban is an ethnic Albanian and played for Albania U19s. He can still play for Albania teams despite having played in friendlies for Kosovo.

in terms of football playing for Kosovo is like playing for Catalonia. You can also play for Spain.

My point is, was he not picked for the u21s after playing for the u19s or has he decided not to play for them and hang on for Kosovo to become affiliated. Hopefully the latter.

youre just miffed because you didn't know he was coming, and he was even on trial last season.

Your snout needs re calibrating Sage.

Hmm I seem to remember telling you over a week ago that we had only bid £1m for Thorne.

Re calibrating my arse.

Kosovo is not a fully recognised state and it's football team is not affiliated to Uefa or Fifa so cannot play competitive football.

Alban is an ethnic Albanian and played for Albania U19s. He can still play for Albania teams despite having played in friendlies for Kosovo.

in terms of football playing for Kosovo is like playing for Catalonia. You can also play for Spain.

My point is, was he not picked for the u21s after playing for the u19s or has he decided not to play for them and hang on for Kosovo to become affiliated. Hopefully the latter.

Possibly because a Romford lad with ability would rather be playing for England further down the line? Him, Hughes and Thorne will be the future England midfield, with Hendrick dominating there for Ireland! And us cruising into the Champions League places. You heard it here first. Now, where did I put that bottle of vodka...

not sure on this guy, but from the first 1 minute 50 seconds of the video on the first page, he looks exactly like the kind of player that will fit directly into our team, think mclaren wants him for his one touch passing and movement ;)

could be exciting to watch

Looks quality in the vid. Whether he's one for the future or one for now, I think he'd fit right in, looks like he's always looking for the quick pass to the move the play up the field, just the way we like it.

Put it this way. I'm more excited by him than I would be of some Dutch second tier youth.

PS Forest are ****

Archived