Alban Bunjaku

-JW-

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kosovan... from Romford... slightly dulls the exciting edge!

That's unfair, Steve Davis was from Romford wasn't he, he was well excit.....ah....

Always loved the Spitting Image take

SD: "It's not fair I want a nickname too, Alex is the Hurricane, Jimmy is the Whirlwind, I wanna be Steve "Interesting" Davis!!"

You can imagine playing in Spain his game will have improved a lot in terms of awareness, keeping the ball and passing ability. My only concern is he does look quite lightweight and you have to be rather good to play in the midfield in the championship if you're the weight of a wet paper bag.

Alberto Bueno Mk.2?

We need some pronounciation discussion in here. I hate to sound all UKIP, but this fella has a bit of a foreign name, and you can never be too sure with a foreign J. Are we saying Bun-Jack-Koo or Bun-Ya-Koo?

Pun-Jag?

He's going to play what role in our swuad apart from some dodgy rotation player. I'm all up for signing academy league youngsters from champions league teams but there's millions I could name that are a better waste of our time than this guy, he'll never start a league game or even appear on the bench. Please sign swift, ake, Piazon, omeuro and Kalas on loan and I'll get excited.

This player says nothing about our ambitions as a top two team, we need 5 concise, proven quality signings whether permanent or on loan to win this league, this sort of signing doesn't ignite my heart with fire. We signed a Newcastle 50th choice goalkeeper instead of southend's 21year old kg that was player of the year, surely he's better than that. We need better signings. And if they are never going to wear a derby shirt then what's the point. This is a self proclaimed promotion season. Not happy so for.

This player says nothing about our ambitions as a top two team, we need 5 concise, proven quality signings whether permanent or on loan to win this league, this sort of signing doesn't ignite my heart with fire. We signed a Newcastle 50th choice goalkeeper instead of southend's 21year old kg that was player of the year, surely he's better than that. We need better signings. And if they are never going to wear a derby shirt then what's the point. This is a self proclaimed promotion season. Not happy so for.

Go and have a lie down - until the start of August. Then if you still feel like that, you might have a point.

He's going to play what role in our swuad apart from some dodgy rotation player. I'm all up for signing academy league youngsters from champions league teams but there's millions I could name that are a better waste of our time than this guy, he'll never start a league game or even appear on the bench. Please sign swift, ake, Piazon, omeuro and Kalas on loan and I'll get excited.

Blimey I see why you split your point into 2 posts, if you'd put all that in one it would've surely been nailed on for stupidest post of the transfer window so far.

Mind you some moron suggesting Conor Sammon has a football brain might've run it close  :ph34r:

All I'm saying is when it comes to august and things aren't looking much better we will all start panicking, we as well as me know most loan signings are not made during the transfer window, e.g. Wisdom, Thorne. I want to see some permanent signings soon. Everyone knows the earlier You sign players the better it is settling them in. I mean Jesus cardiff have already signed 3 strikers!

All I'm saying is when it comes to august and things aren't looking much better we will all start panicking, we as well as me know most loan signings are not made during the transfer window, e.g. Wisdom, Thorne. I want to see some permanent signings soon. Everyone knows the earlier You sign players the better it is settling them in. I mean Jesus cardiff have already signed 3 strikers!

Settling in?

The blooming players don't report back for training until the 25th. Those B&Q patio sets aren't going to sell out for a while.

Archived