Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

@reluctantnicko Has the bid for Bryson and Keogh been put in yet?

@RonanMoorhouse I think the talks have begun ...

Where is the salt I want to pinch some?!

This nixon just seems a bit of a k**b if keogh and bryson go not sure id be that fussed brysons good at what he does in this league can replace him. And keogh 75% a really good player again get another. Dont get me wrong I dont want them to go!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the salt I want to pinch some?!

This nixon just seems a bit of a k**b if keogh and bryson go not sure id be that fussed brysons good at what he does in this league can replace him. And keogh 75% a really good player again get another. Dont get me wrong I dont want them to go!

Bryson is a bit of a talisman and, I'm sure, a huge part as to why Russell has settled in as well as he has.

Would rather sign him up on a new deal and keep him if at all possible. Jeff is likely to move on; only 1 year left on his contract and has genuine Prem interest as well. Can't afford to lose both.

Keogh is replaceable although, ideally, would like a proper back four in place before pre-season.

Bryson is a bit of a talisman and, I'm sure, a huge part as to why Russell has settled in as well as he has.

Would rather sign him up on a new deal and keep him if at all possible. Jeff is likely to move on; only 1 year left on his contract and has genuine Prem interest as well. Can't afford to lose both.

Keogh is replaceable although, ideally, would like a proper back four in place before pre-season.

Yeah I agree with the russell thing!

WTF does that mean? The talks have begun....? Burnley are talking about bidding? Burnley have asked about whether they would be available? Have they bid yes or no, looks like the answer is no.

STF up then.

Tweeted again today that talks are club to club. Wouldn't need to talk about Bryson's fee if his story is to be believed.

PistoldPete2

Hardly worth the effort reading.

"A newspaper has mader this claim. Nothing has happened yet. We have no info so here's some background on the players."

They say a selection of national newspapers have said Burnley have bid for them. The only newspaper I know have made any sort of claim is the Mirror. In fact , even Mr Thicko of the Mirror says they are "in talks", so no bid has been made.

Just an update according to Nixon again, lets hope he is actually right on this one.

-MatCrossley- @Mcrosso97 30m

@reluctantnicko any bid from Burnley yet for CB and RK

The Lewis' ‏@R_JLewis11 1m

@reluctantnicko @Mcrosso97 how can the talks not have gone well if there is the clause in Brysons contract? No need for much talks for him?

1. @R_JLewis11 @Mcrosso97 Go into that at some point soon ... not right now.

Sounds like Nixon is fishing around for excuses to me - perhaps he was not quite as ITK as he liked to let on.

And Hendrick. I expect to see all of those things happen

And as for Burnley, premiership or not they are still minnows. Our owners can beat them off if McLaren insists we must, I'm sure of that. It may mean a much improved contract for Bryson but Burnley aren't going to offer him 50K a week like say Spurs could. Then we would be struggling. Thats if there really is a clause of course 

The Lewis' ‏@R_JLewis11 1m

@reluctantnicko @Mcrosso97 how can the talks not have gone well if there is the clause in Brysons contract? No need for much talks for him?

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko Protected Tweets 35s

In other words,

'I don't know what's going on, but I'll wait until something official is released from one of the clubs and state that I knew what was going on',

but he couldn't fit that in 140 characters.

In other words,

'I don't know what's going on, but I'll wait until something official is released from one of the clubs and state that I knew what was going on',

but he couldn't fit that in 140 characters.

It was only 144 - including the "but he couldn't fit that in 140 characters." bit.

In other news: Craig Bryson is very happy at Derby and the only club he would ever move to is Celtic, certainly not a tin pot, pretending to be big club in Lancashire who still have wooden seats in the stands for goodness sake!!!

In other news: Craig Bryson is very happy at Derby and the only club he would ever move to is Celtic, certainly not a tin pot, pretending to be big club in Lancashire who still have wooden seats in the stands for goodness sake!!!

Unless you can guarantee that with some form of proof then please don't get all out hopes up!

However I would have thought our team would have had their very own Braywatch this season and hoping they learnt the lesson that going to a small, bottom-end Prem club doesn't mean first team football... and you could end up back in the Championship very soon... should be a cautionary tale to them...

Archived