Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

In other news: Craig Bryson is very happy at Derby and the only club he would ever move to is Celtic, certainly not a tin pot, pretending to be big club in Lancashire who still have wooden seats in the stands for goodness sake!!!

I'm a traditionalist.

I liked having the Memsahib pick splinters out of my arse for a week after the trip to Burnley (actually who ever sits down at an away game?)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this hints at a restructuring of Bryson's contract. I personally think that some kind of clause does exist due to lack of information coming from the club and DET. Nixon isn't bulletproof but he's been on the ball before the rest a few times before

Now that McLaren has a new deal, I'm hoping this means one or two new contracts for key players who have a year or two remaining.

You honestly just checked that? I despair.

He couldn't have done - "I don't know what's going on, but I'll wait until something official is released from one of the clubs and state that I knew what was going on" is actually 142 characters. :ph34r:

I guess it means talks with Bryson aren't going well. I have no doubts we'll put up a strong, strong fight for him.

A new contract for Bryson is absolute priority, along with signing Thorne.

A new contract for Bryson means we'll have less to offer for Thorne, maybe £800k...

Nixon is accurate, probably the most accurate thing we have minus local media. But, if you believe everything he writes you're a fool, he does write for the mirror, and what mirror journalist has ever been 100% accurate? He clearly has sources, but It doesn't mean they're always right

Archived