QPR being QPR.

mike93rh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I said they're better equipped to go up than we are.

As misjudged as the signing, in my opinion, is - we would never, ever, spend that kind of money on a player. Even if he was Ronaldo's standard.

I like Tony Fernandes in a way, he's got so much desire and passion to put that club towards the top reaches of the Premier League, but I just think he's placed his trust in the wrong people.

The budget they have could potentially put a team to challenge the top 6.

He was a classy international centre half with well over 50 caps, a load of Prem titles and a Champions League title, so yes he got started.

This is why I said they're better equipped to go up than we are.

As misjudged as the signing, in my opinion, is - we would never, ever, spend that kind of money on a player. Even if he was Ronaldo's standard.

I like Tony Fernandes in a way, he's got so much desire and passion to put that club towards the top reaches of the Premier League, but I just think he's placed his trust in the wrong people.

The budget they have could potentially put a team to challenge the top 6.

Tony Fernandes is only worth $650,000,000, so quite poor Premier league wise, so I think he may have been nearly sh itting himself at 89 mins at Wembley

Tony Fernandes is only worth $650,000,000, so quite poor Premier league wise, so I think he may have been nearly sh itting himself at 89 mins at Wembley

I didn't know that, I respect him even more now though.

I'm not a big QPR fan, but I respect any man who is willing to put his own personal fortune into football. He really did have to pay for that promotion, and that was the silver-lining for me. Fernandes actually getting a return on his money, but then again, he should choose how he spends it better/ choose the person who spends it better.

I didn't know that, I respect him even more now though.

I'm not a big QPR fan, but I respect any man who is willing to put his own personal fortune into football. He really did have to pay for that promotion, and that was the silver-lining for me. Fernandes actually getting a return on his money, but then again, he should choose how he spends it better/ choose the person who spends it better.

Yes its obviously not just a toy for him .

Archived