Qpr flags

Is it me but was it rather unsportsmanlike of QPR to be allowed to put flags on every seat the day before the match? Does that give all London teams an advantage whenever Wembley is used? On a brighter note proud to be a ram even though we lost. Most of the country wanted us to be promoted on Saturday. Keogh's tears summoned up why we all love this football club, this city and its people so much. Love anything and everything associated with Derby as a passion. Next year wont be easy but if we can improve the squad and keep the rest of the team we WILL go up!! Anyhow now going for a shower and taking the missus out for the day but not London!! COYR.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would imagine that we'd have been allowed to put flags down if we'd wanted. 

I didn't see it as favouritism at all - just one club doing one thing, the other not. 

Look on the bright side - at least we didn't make our way to our seats and find a fooking Ram mask there waiting for us.....

Is it me but was it rather unsportsmanlike of QPR to be allowed to put flags on every seat the day before the match? Does that give all London teams an advantage whenever Wembley is used? On a brighter note proud to be a ram even though we lost. Most of the country wanted us to be promoted on Saturday. Keogh's tears summoned up why we all love this football club, this city and its people so much. Love anything and everything associated with Derby as a passion. Next year wont be easy but if we can improve the squad and keep the rest of the team we WILL go up!! Anyhow now going for a shower and taking the missus out for the day but not London!! COYR.

As RamNut says, absolute rubbish.. It's not on rule for them and another for us.. QPR decided to provide these, we did not, simple as.

I would imagine that we'd have been allowed to put flags down if we'd wanted. 

I didn't see it as favouritism at all - just one club doing one thing, the other not. 

Look on the bright side - at least we didn't make our way to our seats and find a fooking Ram mask there waiting for us.....

Not like we did nothing either; we had those cheap assed caps that Daveo liked so much.

The cost would have been covered by QPR, proving that that they even tried to buy the atmosphere. It looked fake and formulaic to me.

It comes down to a choice:

Do you want 40,000 plastics waving pretty flags or do you want 40,000 fanatics screaming their lungs out?

I never heard the flags once.

QPR fans were a joke, they were already leaving the ground before their players had walked up to get the trophy. Embarrassment. I think that is the most galling thing about the loss, the classless ******* we lost to.

They all booed when the announcer said commiserations to the losers Derby County, made me really ******* angry. I hope that club is liquidated.

Could be worse i suppose. Anyone seen the "flletwood" scarves knockin around today?!

Got mixed up with the order for the fishmongers.

Should have read 'Filletwood'

Archived