A Night with the Rams this week

Srg

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We expect one player from abroad... Is it me, or does this seem like it could be close?

Just strikes me as we have A target in mind and look to be in a strong position to get it over the line. Otherwise, I don't know why you'd just specify just one player, why not two? :lol:

We expect one player from abroad... Is it me, or does this seem like it could be close?

Just strikes me as we have A target in mind and look to be in a strong position to get it over the line. Otherwise, I don't know why you'd just specify just one player, why not two? :lol:

So what position do we think they play. Have we narrowed them down to South America and Holland (possibly Germany)? I am going with a striker. 

Vicars also said he reads "the message boards and social media"

Hi John! *waves*

The eyes are everywhere...

Although he did say that he could see a situation where two permanent signings come in, and that they could be two older players or two younger ones.

Sounds like they have multiple targets.

Ah, thank you for clarifying.

I would hazard a guess that one is a striker. The asking price on strikers over here is mental.

No way they will all still be here for first game of next season

Second time you've said this valleyram...again why do you think this even based on what SR & JV have said?

My feeling is their will be plenty of interest in several players and some will move on mate

Fair play. Think we're in a strong position this time as opposed to previous years though.

Although he did say that he could see a situation where two permanent signings come in, and that they could be two older players or two younger ones.

Sounds like they have multiple targets.

Makes me think that it's a CB and a DM - probably the areas that benefit most from an 'experienced/older' player.

Archived