A Night with the Rams this week

Srg

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone got a dictaphone? Record the whole lot and put it up here for us that can't get to Pride Park to listen to.

I find that it's more effective to use your fingers.

Kit manufacturer I guess...

I thought Umbro was bought out by Nike?

I was being a smart alec :lol:

Yes Umbro were, it was so Nike got all their big deals without having to buy them all individually.

If you're on a wind-up I'm going to hunt you down and release a thousand cockroches through your letter box!

Fixed

Two ticked off the list:

George Thorne 

Craig Bryson release Clause

Steve McClaren to Southampton 

The change in kit sponsor to Umbro 

Shane Malpass @ShaneMalpass 34m

Sam Rush. No intentions of McClaren leaving. All going on a plane to USA at the weekend to discuss plans going forward.

Tick that one off as well. Even though we knew it was all ******** anyway.

Doing everything to sign George Thorne. He wants to stay. May take time.

Other loans could take a while as they would like to compete for their own squads. But not ruling it out.

Rush says that players coming in will be players of Championship or higher experience who will have heard off. Although, does expect 1 to be coming from abroad.

Friendly announced next week. Wanted a good crowd so expect a good name.

Did all but confirm Umbro as kit manufacturer.

Will be a decision by FA on academy status next month. Fully expecting to achieve level 1.

Just a couple of points from the night so far:

Confident of signing Thorne. He wants to come, but depends on WBA (who don't have a manager)

Won't be many changes this season. No need to sell.

They're all off to the USA next week to plan for the season. Inc Steve.

Sounds like shirt will be Umbro. Expect an announcement in a week or so.

No pressure to sell. Club essentially debt free.

Mel Morris's investment will not go to other investors, but into the club. Players, facilities, academy.

Probably one player coming in from abroad, rest will be Champ or above. Some loans, some permanent.

Bamford and Wisdom out of our hands.

My question - Academy has been reinspected and Vicars is hopeful that it will become a category 1 academy. That'll allow us to poach players from other clubs, domestically and abroad. Expect and announcement mid-June. (Probably ties in with releasing u21 players. Intending to release them with better ones).

Continue to support FFP. They will be interested to see how the league enforces it.

That's about all I can remember.

Archived