Wembley ticket details

davenportram

Hahaha you really are a tit. Anyway i've sorted it all now so hopefully can get a ticket saturday. (^^ was meant jokingly by the way)

Love

Poor Aidan x

More of a moob really.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha you really are a tit. Anyway i've sorted it all now so hopefully can get a ticket saturday. (^^ was meant jokingly by the way)

Love

Poor Aidan x

Hope you get sorted Aidan.  I'm in the same boat.  We'll be fine. 

Hi all , i have 2 customer numbers , just created a account for one of them on the ticket office website , will these work on saturday ?

No because I think you need to have made a purchase e.g. previous match ticket/season ticket etc.

Close by! Seat 300 here.

Within peanut-flicking range, although I daresay the prices they charge at Wembley, that'll be as expensive as flicking gold nuggets.

One of them i used to have a season ticket on but that was ages ago.

As vulcan says come Saturday have a punt mate.

Within peanut-flicking range, although I daresay the prices they charge at Wembley, that'll be as expensive as flicking gold nuggets.

Peanut flicking sounds very much like a euphemism, or is it just my dirty mind? :D

Football league have about 4-5k (about 1000 in the corners) for giveaways and the like, then there's the corporates, and the Club Wembley tickets - which all make up the entire middle tier. 

Seems a rather daft model to me, but what do I know.

The middle tier are being sold to Derby fans ......all behind goal to corner flags :-)

Club Wembley are in middle tier on half way in main stand down to each corner flag .......

if needs be I will be in QPR Club Wembley ...to secure a seat ..hopefully Derby side. 

Will do hopefully there should be some left !!! Paid for train non refundable 95 quid for two of us will be given away if i dont haha

Going on the stats cant see there not being a majority left

Archived