Play-off Final: Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

CumbrianRam

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/475662/QPR-s-Green-happy-to-play-dirty-in-Championship-play-off-final?

'Green is happy to play dirty in Championship play-off final'

Brilliant. It does look like we could be set to play against a kick and rush side, pumping balls into the box on the hope something drops for them. I'd say great, but it tends to be the football we fall apart under. See Burnley.

I just hope we don't resort to such matters, it's already a given that Barton will try and kick Hughes off the pitch again - he has nothing else in his locker that even comes close to the lad, it's embarrassing. 

They will try and keep it tight, undoubtedly, similar to what Brighton tried to do. Let's not let it happen, the more open game will suit us and we should try and get them out of their comfort zone. 

I dont see Hughes starting, I reckon Hendrick and Thorne are more than equipped to kick Barton off the park and all

Can you buy tickets without a customer number, just found out my customer number is invalid

Did you try your number online? I got the same message. It may be comparing with a list of season ticket holders. If you aren't on the priority list, your number probably won't register til Saturday.

Am I the only one worried that some QPR players may eventually wake up and produce a performance to beat us on the big stage? I for one will not be making any predictions based on emotions nor reason.

no need to worry salvador they're all passed their peak

Reassured with last nights result.We all know the League table doesn't lie.So far form is winning

3rd place knocked out 6th place

4th place knocked out 5th place

3rd place versus 4th place only one winner.

I realise its not good form to reply to your own post but has no one else has picked up on

the important point its left to me to emphasise what is actually happening.

League 1 play-off final

Leyton Orient-place3 versus Rotherham-place4

League2 after 1st leg Fleetwood place 4 and Southend place 5 in pole positions(3go up in

this league)

FORM IS WINNING SO FAR if this keeps up WE ARE THERE no worries

COYR.

I'm not going to predict this match - too scared that ill jinx it.

Taking into account your previous record on predictions either stick to that or predict

an easy win for QPR.I shall never forget when you forecast a top 5 finish in the season

we finished 18th with the lowest points total in our history with 3 points for a win.I felt sorry

for your family if you were a betting man.

The stats say we'll win.

The bookies say we'll win.

My head says we'll win.

My heart says we'll win.

Frightening innit? :ph34r:

PS Article in the DET by Roy MacFarland in our glory years the day before a cup-tie at home vs QPR.

"Don't write off QPR yet!"

Guess who won?.

Hint....years later Clough said he could cry over that result.

Nervy,nervy!!!

COYR!!!!!!

Keep Austin out the game and we will win.

Dunne vs Martin is sure to be a battle and the latter will need all the support he can get. Holiett, Morrison and Kranjcar are the three others I'd worry about, the rest are nothing special and I'd be conceded if I were QPR having Hill and Dunne at the back (ageing, huge pitch, baking hot day, extra time...).

Can't see us winning though, don't know why it's just written in the stars that Redknapp gets a luck of the green; goes up via the play offs and the media are on his bell as usual.

Green

Simpson Dunne Onuha Yun

Holliet Barton Morrison Kranjcar

Doyle Austin

Hasbeen mania or what?

Taking into account your previous record on predictions either stick to that or predict

an easy win for QPR.I shall never forget when you forecast a top 5 finish in the season

we finished 18th with the lowest points total in our history with 3 points for a win.I felt sorry

for your family if you were a betting man.

I ain't a betting man, but don't forget that was the year if massive injuries.

For the record look at this years prediction league - not dine too bad. And I was two places off in my league prediction of 1st

I ain't a betting man, but don't forget that was the year if massive injuries.

For the record look at this years prediction league - not dine too bad. And I was two places off in my league prediction of 1st

Massive injuries? sounds like a F****t fan.

Keep Austin out the game and we will win.

Dunne vs Martin is sure to be a battle and the latter will need all the support he can get. Holiett, Morrison and Kranjcar are the three others I'd worry about, the rest are nothing special and I'd be conceded if I were QPR having Hill and Dunne at the back (ageing, huge pitch, baking hot day, extra time...).

Can't see us winning though, don't know why it's just written in the stars that Redknapp gets a luck of the green; goes up via the play offs and the media are on his bell as usual.

Green

Simpson Dunne Onuha Yun

Holliet Barton Morrison Kranjcar

Doyle Austin

Hasbeen mania or what?

That assumes we will play both Hill and Dunne at the back.  We've been starting with Onuha at CB for his pace.  Hill has played left back in the last few games and has been substituted early in favour of pace in the form of Yun Suk Yun or Asso Ekoto.  I think it would be near suicide for us to play Hill and Dunne against you, but expect one or other to start.

We have got some older players but the list you quote only has Dunne, Kranjcar, Barton and Doyle that are old. Barton no matter what you think of him as a person has a superb engine on him and shows no sign of slowing down.  Kranjcar is slow a little heavy but has great touch.  Dunne is very commanding in the air but has difficulties if turned due to pace.

Archived