Play-off SF Leg 2: Derby County v Brighton & Hove Albion

CumbrianRam

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeenshire Rams will be watching this again in The Black Bull, Inverurie enjoying The Garioch Ale & Cider festival. Landlord had a lovely Pogues t-shirt on Thursday night, jukebox blasted out The Pogues, The Clash, The Wedding Present etc, so more of the stuff today.

Derby need an early goal and so do the Seagulls. Should make for an interesting first 20 minutes. I dont want to see 10 men behind the ball if the we do score first. I've known them do it from the 50th minute before and it isnt a tactic that is very successful. Really looking forward to it from behind the goal in the North Lower :)

They're missing players and have some coming back from injury.

I'd send us out to try to play with high tempo early and try to get on top of them. 

3-0 Derby. Russell fgs. 33010.

Really can't see anything less than a comfortable win for us.

They have to come and attack us and, as evidenced by tonight, can't attack for ****. They'll leave themselves open and we'll pick them apart.

3-0 Rams, Ward FGS.

Changing my prediction to 3-1 and Martin FGS.

That was the score in my dream last night and I'm not sure if Ward will start.

Totally shitting it in every sense of the word!.. Although i'm nervous i have a feeling we could just pass this by... Or have idiakez sign for Brighton :p.. 2-0 early goal.. Wemberlee here we come

Team selection could be interesting.

There's been talk of lack of incentive for players who are "only" on loan from bigger clubs not being that interested in whether or not their host team progress.

I don' believe that anyone putting on a Derby shirt for today's match will give anything less than 100% on the field of play.

If not for the sake of Derby County, then for the opportunity to play on the hallowed turf!

Come On Yer Rams..

Onlt 150 mins to kick off

9,000 seconds.

Archived